Rebecca Lamb #149 Sister beavers got the hump whilst Mrs & Mrs Hobson can’t afford the dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m desperate to come across her wedding photos on that’s it I’m wedding shaming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will be a reel won't there soon. Of her 'airport journey' walking through the airport with big Anne wearing her £1 primark veil and her 'Mrs hobson to be' top. Can't wait 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just started watching a video from 5 years ago on YouTube
“Im just packing a little backpack for Alfie to wear on his back” naaaaaah I thought he was gonna drag it along with his bleeping foot. Jesus Christ 😂
---
A sharinge don’t you know.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
How perfect that it’s time for a new thread just in time for the wedding disaster of the year. It was meant to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Im just packing a little backpack for Alfie to wear on his back” naaaaaah I thought he was gonna drag it along with his bleeping foot. Jesus Christ 😂
---
and this everybody is what happens when you freeload through life as an ‘influencer’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did sister beaver say she was away?
Tuesday I believe it was.

Begs is probably currently directing them all to re shoot a reel as they didn’t do it right the first time for her to announce they are there

Reactions: 7
Game to make the vlog more watchable

You will need: shot glass and hard liquor

Take a shot when you hear the following:

For Designated drivers: Stimulisation

To get tipsy: fidge-ut

Drunk: obsessed

Wasted: littul

Dead: -sniff-

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
Am alsuuuhh gunna tek a SHEEERINGE. Jesus a Christ. I live a 20 minute drive from her and I can categorically say we do not sound like that round here hahaha
---
I had to double look at this picture, I thought our Elleh had finally admitted she was an OF slag 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she's gunna keep it all hush hush until she comes on with a post of either her and Beaver, or the ring, with the caption "officialleh Mrs Obson suh suh happeh 🥺"

Followed by a tit YouTube vlog that will get about 4 views.
Even though the marriage is overseas,do they still have to post their 'wedding Banns' where they live?

Reactions: 2
---
SHARINGE 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m so thick (vase noise)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s probably planned it all in her head, how she’s going to announce they’ve flown to Greece, after the wedding and the announcement. Can see it all now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.