Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joolsy22

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was injecting Ozempic/Semaglutide. It's really easy to get, and supposedly it suppresses your appetite a ridiculous amount which could explain the miniscule portions of food she shows.
(Even though we all know she's a liar and would never show what she truly eats anyway)

Her arse is so flat and shapeless, why is she obsessed with thinking its so round and perky 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And her thighs look like deflated balloons I don’t know if that’s her editing glitching or skin collapse with fast weight loss due to appetite suppressing injections 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Bloomeers

She’s always chasing the next thing. Wants Roma to be walking, wants Alfeh to be a teenager. Or maybe she’s literally so stupid she doesn’t know what ages teenagers are 🤷🏽‍♀️
Check the picture of teenager (A) out, it is edited to fuck! Eyeliner and lip liner? Or is it my eyes 👀

Reactions: 3

Levi89

Don’t think you get paid after 2 anymore
Apparently that's only if you are claiming other benefits. If you work I believe you get it for all children. My sister never claimed for her 3rd as she didn't think she could but turns out she could've and missed out in 2 years worth of CB 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2