Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JBrown

Chatty Member
May be saying what’s already been said but does she stlll have the two kittens??

Reactions: 5

Clarity456

VIP Member
A family friend of mine (not a close enough friend for me to go) has just got married in Greece - It looked absolutely stunning! They had a tonne of guests, everyone was dressed impeccably well and matching/complimenting where suitable, the bride had the most gorgeous dress (helps that she is stunning, also), the kids looked so cute, and it looked like the most amazing day. It's what I imagine is the polar opposite of what this sham will be with this pair of hillbillys!
Me too literally on Monday in Santorini 😂 I wonder if we know each other hahahaha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Serious question, why is she gonna tote that rag from Primark around on the biggest and best day of her life when she aparrently earns my annual salary in one month and I get bridal appropriate bags like this just for a random Xmas doo at work a few years back despite being meagre peasant in comparison to big begs 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
---
It was probably one of her manic days,so Steve was either out or had said no to something she wanted or she had taken something. Her behaviour can be so irratic,I often wonder is there possibly some kind of dependency issue? Possibly with both of them, which could explain the often vacant expression or glazed eyes
---

The marriage will be a sham,because Steve will never change,he will always be a dirty sleaze and she will always be an easy lay that he happily objectifies
Steve's Rebecca tattoo on his ample bosom appeared not long after this so make of that what you will

Attachments

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Sooo... When did she get a black line tat on the side of one of her leg? when did she loose part of her ear? Why do her underwear appear to be disappearing in dips and daps? And why is one of her legs fading away?
Unfortunately she does have a tattoo there

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’ve just caught up as I’ve not been on much lately. The shack is for sale? Has she said why? Looking forward to the ‘wedding’ content!

Meringue22

VIP Member
That needed to come with a trigger warning! 🙈

Yes, she has lost some weight, but not as much as she makes out (we have the receipts), and the editing and filters help her out a lot. And total BS, she hasn’t been trying to lose weight, she has been on it hard in a desperate attempt to be slim for this wedding. I am convinced Roma’s meals are actually what she has been living on.
Soz 😂

• Haha

Ellieoz

Steves sister is as lazy as him,constantly moaning about not feeling well,yet always seems to be drinking. Moans about having to work,clearly her 'job'as a life coach is hectic,she's now saying she may set up an only fans because she needs a tan but has to work. Hobson snr clearly didnt instill a work ethic into either of his offspring. Not sure how professional it is advertising Anne Summers underwear and modelling it herself on an account she uses to promote her life coach business,whilst posting how bored of working she is. The whole family really haven't got a clue about professionalism or hard work,Rebecca will fit in
What’s the sisters account, I need to have 👀

Reactions: 4