Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strugglingmother2020

Steve, watch the baby for a minute, I need to go upstairs and take all my clothes off to show the trolls I'm not a fat bird ๐Ÿ˜…

Can proper imagine her ripping her clothes off absolutely raging and manic, thinking I'll show them Tattle bastards!!
Thats why she's so out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 6

KMDX

Woody and Anne look a lot like Beggy's brother - Does anyone else see it? They have the same upturned nose like the whos on The Grinch :LOL:
Theyโ€™re probably both hisโ€ฆTheyโ€™ve all got that inbred look and I wouldnโ€™t put anything past that dirty little skank ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I've looked on steves sisters insta and can't see any photos of this party?
---

Size 10 arm right there
I couldnโ€™t find what everyone is talking about either! Went onto hers and thereโ€™s a pic from a a few days ago ๐Ÿ˜‚

Clarity456

VIP Member
Filming another DITL? At this point, itโ€™s Groundhog Day ๐Ÿ™„ baby feeding, baby crapping, a walk where sheโ€™s clearly set the camera up and awkwardly walked off ๐Ÿ˜‚ baby feeding, bathtime for baby for the pervs ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Still, it will earn herโ€ฆliterally pennies according to Social Blade ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyone got an account? I canโ€™t see how many followers she lost with her lies yesterday without signing up!
Aparrently social blade overestimates as well hahahaha 40k a month boss babe in all respects ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

You've forgot the important " who's a pretty girl" 2 minute long montage.

• Haha

Frenchie

VIP Member
If you watch her recent vlog the baby in the high chair before she feeds her does the same that house must be so wet damp and freezing I do this when I get out of bed first thing in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซฃ
She was poor kid!!

• Sad