Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
So she’s confirmed that she’s on tattle daily…
How did she know that person was from here?
She’s obviously been reading here and seen that we all see the blurring.
Also Rebecca, while your here I’ve got something to ask you….

When you were having a mental breakdown in the mirror filming yourself for all the trehhhllllsss..

WHERE WERE YOUR KIDS?? WHERE? YOU SADDO, GET A JOB, GET A LIFE!!
(I’ve quoted you there, see what I did?!😏)
Could she also be the person who wrote the comment on her sister's bikini picture. It was disgusting,but I think she would do it just to try and cry trolls

Reactions: 6

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Oh I stand on this a million percent. There was a dad a couple of years above mine at school, he was very very steroid pumped, anti gay, racist, anti ANYTHING, you can imagine. It came out last year his wife left him & he’d been caught soliciting men in car parks!!!!! It’s his kid I feel for, it was all very public.
One of my friends dads’ left her mum for another man. They’d been married years and years, had two kids. The man he left her for lived literally opposite them. I have no idea how her mum didn’t know before then because he’s camper than Christmas 🤣 hard to believe he was ever married to a woman!

Reactions: 5

Phantom Bantom

That really is disgusting, just these 3. Yet Steves sister has posted more pictures today, of the boys than their mother has in months. It's Steves step mums birthday,and this bitch posts a picture of them as if they're a family of 3
---

Steves step mum
It's his mum, Peters ex wife

Clarity456

VIP Member
Didn’t she make a big thing about Lucy being there and then Lucy just ignored her 🤣🤣 was it a Channel mum thing? Or did Beggy just go because Lucy was? I’m sure she made it sound like they were meeting up and then Beggy was only ever in the background of Lucy’s pics and videos 😅😅
it was obviously a job they'd got through both being with Channel Mum

Imhere123

VIP Member
How old is her sister now? I’m wondering, she must be around the same age as Beggy was when she chased Steve & fell pregnant. Surely it must make her reflect on things when she looks at the things her sister is doing, like out with friends, holidays, freedom to just do what she wants. It’s probably another reason why she is constantly trying to act like a teenage girl, because she is realising she missed out on a lot of living by chasing after an engaged man & diving head first into having a baby to somewhat secure her ‘lifestyle’.

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Looking at beggy and beavers grids you wouldn’t think they had two boys
---

Warm enough to get in the pool do you think?
Should be as usually quite humid, maybe some cloudy days, we’ve been beginning of May before and it was lovely , we now go the end of June and it’s a bit to hot!!

Ro98

VIP Member
Am I the only one who hated weaning my children? I can never understand the rush to wean 😂
But Rebecca is a moron, she knows the advice and she’s decided to publicly ignore them. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants someone to comment and say babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months so she can go on another troll rant!
This is one of the things I don’t look forward to as much as both myself & babies dad have awful food intolerances & an allergy. I pray he doesn’t have any!
Rebecca is so deluded and has never looked at scientific evidence for anything. Whether it be how she dresses her for the car seat, weaning, basic safety (like not letting your kid ride his bike over sheets of ice with dogs running around him) - I could go on but I won’t 😆
She’s probably got an AD of some sort coming up for it because she always puts money above her kids 💷💷💷

freakshake

VIP Member
Bet there's an ad coming after this mornings shenanigans
It'll go something like this... You guys have been flooding my inbox this morning after I posted that weightloss picture.
I've been drinking this skinny coffee/tea or whatever it is all the instahuns try & flog!

Pull the other one becky. We all no u have thunder thighs
And bingo wings

Levi89

Maybe she decided to wean on holiday as least then roma can try a variety of foods, without beggy spending her 5k a month or having to use her pea brain to think of stuff to feed her.

We started at wesning 6months and even then she wasn't really interested or ready. It's stressful so why an earth she wants to do it at 4months and while on holiday!? Much easier them having milk 😅