Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I am just baffled at how she has paid for posts etc! Her content doesn’t look how someone’s with 70k followers looks.
Usually mummy bloggers are either aspirational or super down to earth and realistic but she doesn’t come across as either to me. No offence meant to her, but I’m just surprised she has such a big following (even if some of them are fake).
She got a few genuine followers from Channel Mum. She did use to be a lot less of a twat. Still a twat, but less of one. She got loads worse when they moved to that secluded dungeon a few years ago.

Reactions: 3

Rocknrolla

Her holiday photos with the kids in the water are making me feel cold. We’re going to Turkey in April (half term beggy😮💨) she’s making me panic about the weather 😩

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I'm actually gutted I won't get to see Alfie strapped in a buggy this year it was such a tradition 😥
still we might get pictures of the boys bored playing with a few stones, one plastic bucket between them on a deserted grey beach that's another classic from over the years .
Does anyone have pictures of this? 🙊 I wasn’t around then lol

Frenchie

VIP Member
I hope her sister doesn’t go down the same path as Beggy , you can do better lovely!

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Are her kids actually off school next week? Mine don’t break up until until the 17th. If they’re going in a half term I bet it is for mother beavers birthday like someone else said. Even if its freezing she’ll still have her veiny blue tits and kebab out!
Mine finishes on Friday so she’s off next week x

Imhere123

VIP Member
Deborah Hobson commented on her post saying she would miss them, so is Deb Beave’s stepmum and you’re thinking his mum has gone with them?
She will hide that fact for sure if that is the case.
First 2 pics already make this holiday look lame. Come on Rebecca, do better. We have all been looking forward to this.
Maybe she just looks similar to her then.

Reactions: 2

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can anyone post a video of her stories on here? I have blocked her and don’t want to risk unblocking her tonight in case I then actually get blocked. Also instanavigation my go to isn’t working for me.
This works…

Frenchie

VIP Member
Can be a sign of tongue tie. She's posted quite a few pics of Roma asleep with her mouth wide open, classic sign of tongue tie.
I was wondering why she’s always got her mouth open but after calling Julie Stanton old I best thought I’d keep my mouth shut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
Has Mama Beev and Sarah Lou Relf fell out, she didn't go to centre parcs and I'm sure this trip is for the mothers 60th.

Marki

So LJC is off to Dubai...people are saying it's an ad...I hope to dear god it's for Kayak 😂😂😂 the ultimate humiliation for to Bogtrotters in chavvy Tenners.
Is this Lucy Jessica carter ? We are talking about ?