Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say though that Alfie speech maybe is a little bit behind other kids his age, (my son is 6 and doesn’t struggle with a single word) BUT if he does have a speech delay it isn’t her fault! These things happen... it’s not because she has done anything wrong as a parent, not getting him in with a speech therapist would be her fault but the speech delay isn’t her fault.

Reactions: 12
The jar of curry sauce in the slow cooker all day is killing me.
Why???? Just why???
I don’t use a slow cooker but surely that’s going to waste a huge amount of electricity compared to cooking it as per instructions which are probably 1. Fry chicken 2. Add sauce and heat thoroughly for 15 minutes.
I don’t know why you would leave it in a slow cooker all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps a bit controversial but I do use the slow cooker for a curry-but that’s either when I’m doing a lamb curry because the lamb is just so much nicer cooked low and slow, or if we are out all day/have a late finish. Chicken goes so tough if it’s overcooked in the slow cooker 🤢

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain why she drinks protein powder? Isn't it something that body builders have or real gym bunnies drink not idiots who video themselves trying on to small clothes?
If she was working out regularly 3-4 times a week (including weights) I could understand why as it aids muscle recovery, she just does it to look like she’s actually making an effort. The amount of scoops she puts in and all the other added extras, she is overloading on calories without even realising it! She hasn’t got a clue and is doing the complete opposite to what she is trying to achieve 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she was working out regularly 3-4 times a week (including weights) I could understand why as it aids muscle recovery, she just does it to look like she’s actually making an effort. The amount of scoops she puts in and all the other added extras, she is overloading on calories without even realising it! She hasn’t got a clue and is doing the complete opposite to what she is trying to achieve 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree, I think she thinks protein powders and to help lose weight 🤦‍♀️ it does quite the opposite really when you aren't attempting to build muscle by lifting weights regularly!

Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain why she drinks protein powder? Isn't it something that body builders have or real gym bunnies drink not idiots who video themselves trying on to small clothes?
This protein powder she is using is to aid muscle recovery after workouts with the view of building muscle mass.

She doesn't need it in any shape or form because the last time she moved her body was a week last monday. So in reality she's just adding more calories to a diet already in calorie surplus

What's also quite amusing is that she mixes WHEY (cows milk protein) with almond milk as if she's trying to make it dairy free 🙈.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She would be better having some of the porridge she is spending ages cooking. If my 2 year is that hungry that he is crying for breakfast, i would give him sone fruit to munch on in the 10 minutes it takes to do porridge 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She would be better having some of the porridge she is spending ages cooking. If my 2 year is that hungry that he is crying for breakfast, i would give him sone fruit to munch on in the 10 minutes it takes to do porridge 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree. She’s spending so long repeating that she has to cook it. Put your phone down and make it. She’s so irritating.

Reactions: 7
Can I just say though that Alfie speech maybe is a little bit behind other kids his age, (my son is 6 and doesn’t struggle with a single word) BUT if he does have a speech delay it isn’t her fault! These things happen... it’s not because she has done anything wrong as a parent, not getting him in with a speech therapist would be her fault but the speech delay isn’t her fault.
Talking to him and treating him like a younger child really won’t help his speech though? Not saying all speech issues are down to the parents, I know most kids genuinely do have problems regardless but with Alfie it seems he has the potential if Rebecca would just allow him to grow up!

Reactions: 6
Style it with a little black leather jacket!!!? Do she have one of these or just been watching too much LJC 🤣

Reactions: 3
The clothing haul, trying on the jumper so why is she pulling the jumper up to show her arse in the joggers, she’s vile.

Put it away love we have seen it all before and are sick of the sight of it now 🤢
Her clothing hauls are the worst! Jeez 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said Woody was up at half 5 but it was after 7 when she was posting on stories? Well no wonder he was crying for his breakfast!

Reactions: 23
Very concerned she said woody was banging on the door this morning
I really hope they don’t lock the bedroom door so they can get it on
It’s cruel and a massive risk if there was a fire

• Wow
Very concerned she said woody was banging on the door this morning
I really hope they don’t lock the bedroom door so they can get it on
It’s cruel and a massive risk if there was a fire
I would imagine Woody’s just not tall enough to reach the latch.

Reactions: 1
So she's posted about tidying the boys room, must have taken all of ten minutes. As both boys share the room and play in there, why doesn't she teach them to put their toys away, Alfie is definitely old enough to put things away. I suppose that would mean letting the boys grow and develop as individuals and in time she would have less control over them, I think this is why she likes to treat them like babies

So she's posted about tidying the boys room, must have taken all of ten minutes. As both boys share the room and play in there, why doesn't she teach them to put their toys away, Alfie is definitely old enough to put things away. I suppose that would mean letting the boys grow and develop as individuals and in time she would have less control over them, I think this is why she likes to treat them like babies
Oh come on i dont think cleaning her childrens room is bad, its alot better then them living in dirt and mess🤦🏻‍♀️ They arent teenagers, i would never make my boys clean their room until they knew why and how to🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 6
Oh come on i dont think cleaning her childrens room is bad, its alot better then them living in dirt and mess🤦🏻‍♀️ They arent teenagers, i would never make my boys clean their room until they knew why and how to🤦🏻‍♀️.
Never too early to start teaching them how to do it though! My 16 month old helps tidy his toys away at the end of the day. And like the pp said Alfie is definitely old enough to help with that!

Reactions: 15
Never too early to start teaching them how to do it though! My 16 month old helps tidy his toys away at the end of the day. And like the pp said Alfie is definitely old enough to help with that!
Nothing wrong with the parents cleaning their children’s room while they’re still young but I also agree with you, my daughters 5 and she will put her toys away and take her rubbish to the bin but things like making the bed and hoovering etc I’ll do. Alfie’s definitely old enough to help out if he doesn’t.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.