Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops just said no to slow cooker recipes. Sooner stick hot needles in my eyes. To save her the trouble of blocking me I’ve blocked her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched her in the style haul, why can’t this woman buy clothes in the correct size?! The brown dress is waaaaay too small 😳 yet the blue dress and the pink jumper are too big in my opinion?! Unless it’s just bad sizing from the brand?

Reactions: 8
I voted yes this time as I can’t wait to see the tit she comes up with. Jar of Bolognese sauce, jar of chilli sauce, jar of sweet and sour sauce, jar of curry sauce!
Possibilities are endless aren’t they 😂 so many ready to use jars available for her to destroy in the slow cooker!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.