Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. I really do hope what she’s done today has made a lot of her followers see her for what she is. I for one will be getting in contact with mamas and papas and I really do hope they cut all ties with her. What an absolute JOKE of a woman, she must have 0 shame. I think it’s about time channel scum get rid of her, she’s a danger to her own kids and potentially thousands more. twit

Reactions: 13
🤣😂🤣 WTF, his feet arn't even half the size 😂🤣😂 I'm cringing so bad for her
This really bleeping angers me! There she is getting her nails done again today, while this child is wearing shoes that don’t even fit. Why not pay for a pair of suitable footwear instead of spending money on her vanity once again! She really needs to hang her head in shame 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I watched one of her vlogs from about 2/3 yrs ago and I was so so shocked how different she is in looks, tone, confidence, agenda, personality 😲😲😲 Aside from the hair colour it was like looking at a completely different person. I think the longer she is with Steve stuck in that house, the worse it will be. I don't feel sorry for her as such - but what a tit life to lead for someone so young!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She deleted my perfectly OK comment. I'm reallyangry now, you can't say nothing unless it's 'oh you look fabulous' , or something in those lines. Also she only has 9 commrnts under the latest picture, isn't that a bit weird to her or her followers? Maybe we should write our concerns and also add 'I love you so much, u looking gorgeous, how are you being such an amazing mum' and see what she'd do.. She need a loves these ass licking comments so maybe she would leave it in to have more comments. I'd give it a try but have to make a different account as I don't want my blocked. What a simple person I don't get it. She can't have a debate or conversation with anyone because what can u say to these comments other than thank you. Argh she makes me angry

Reactions: 6
I feel so uncomfortable seeing ‘influencers’ posting ads involving their children. It wouldn’t be so bad I guess if I thought Woody was getting some of the money from the job put into his savings but I’m guessing not 🙄
I think it should be
She deleted my perfectly OK comment. I'm reallyangry now, you can't say nothing unless it's 'oh you look fabulous' , or something in those lines. Also she only has 9 commrnts under the latest picture, isn't that a bit weird to her or her followers? Maybe we should write our concerns and also add 'I love you so much, u looking gorgeous, how are you being such an amazing mum' and see what she'd do.. She need a loves these ass licking comments so maybe she would leave it in to have more comments. I'd give it a try but have to make a different account as I don't want my blocked. What a simple person I don't get it. She can't have a debate or conversation with anyone because what can u say to these comments other than thank you. Argh she makes me angry
The majority of her followers are arse kissers. They have less followers- probably hoping that grovelling to bex will make them insta 'famous' through association or collaboration

Reactions: 6
Don’t be silly, she hasn’t got the intellect to have an actual debate with someone. The only thing she is capable of is crying troll, imagine being that simple 🥴

Reactions: 7
Lol!!! I find it piss funny that she wanted to be a police officer 😂😂😂 what a brainless twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What did you say? I got blocked too yesterday for mentioning woodys car seat

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thinks she needs reporting to all relevant companies/authorities. She’s beyond dangerous now and I don’t agree with anyone being paid to promote a brand when on the same day she’s put her sons life in danger because she’s a selfish twit!!

Reactions: 10
I thinks she needs reporting to all relevant companies/authorities. She’s beyond dangerous now and I don’t agree with anyone being paid to promote a brand when on the same day she’s put her sons life in danger because she’s a selfish twit!!
She’s scum if she carries on putting poor Woody in that car seat knowing it’s not suitable for him. She’s the last person that should be influencing people.

Reactions: 9
The cleaning story she’s shown she has been putting the mattresses up against the wall, I guess she’s listening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her followers and reach are declining and she doesn’t know why... maybe stop blocking everyone who has a different opinion or you will be left with none at all.

Reactions: 15
The cleaning story she’s shown she has been putting the mattresses up against the wall, I guess she’s listening
It’s literally just been put up like that for the 2 secs it took her to take a pic. She’s so bleeping obvious, no way do I believe she leaves those mattresses up like that for any amount of time

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.