Rebecca Lamb #14 Disgusting looking stew and world’s lowest IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, the costa pictures, how fake! And dont hate me, but I really like her hair colour while she is talking about her invisilign
Her hair colour is probably really nice, it always looks different in her videos, but she uses the wotsit filter so much that it completely changes the colour of her hair and it makes it a horrible colour

Reactions: 5
Anyone seems Steve’s stories today. So she went for cake and coffee yesterday, cake and a hot chocolate this morning (despite being lactose intolerant) and they are going for more cake and coffee at Alfie’s school. She’ll be on later moaning that her skin is so bad... probably all the tit you’re eating!
Oh my god, the costa pictures, how fake! And dont hate me, but I really like her hair colour while she is talking about her invisilign

The colour is quite nice but I personally don’t think that it suits her particular skin tone so it’s just making her look washed out and a bit pasty. She looks better with dark brown hair - suits her more and is more flattering on her skin tone etc

Reactions: 7
It was me that pointed out her stupid arse comments about S.A.D further up & I am still raging about how flippant and thick she has been about it. We all know you read here and I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself. You have to go to therapy cos of the negative comments you get - well maybe i’ll be flippant & nasty and say boohoo & laugh at you if that is that all you have to worry about? Do the right thing and acknowledge you were talking out your arse making jokes about a condition which makes life unbearable for many people.

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t understand how she’s got the followers she has.

She’s completely boring. She’s thick as tit, she’s completely unprofessional in her approach, she doesn’t do anything or go anywhere interesting. Seriously what do her & Steve do all day? They don’t work. They don’t seem to have any hobbies or interests. They don’t exercise. They don’t do anything except go food shopping. Why are people watching them? I’m honestly baffled by it!
I really enjoyed following her when she lived in the old house. She seemed a lot happier, Steve worked so wasn't around to give her the cocky, arrogant influence she seems to have picked up & she seemed to have some sort of life & routine. I know it's Petty but we saw the dogs too, I feel the poor things have been chucked in a barn and forgotten about. They just all seemed to interact well as a family. Now it's all me, me, me with a bit of Alfie and the cocky twit in the background. Definitely think she's lost her way since the house move.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her speech in those braces are just as bad as when she first started wearing them. Just proves she hardly wears them. Plus they really dont fit well do they?

Reactions: 13
duck no. I switched that makeup video off after the first few seconds. Her posing and admiring herself like a bellend was more than I could stomach 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone’s been watching LJC makeup tutorials, same foundation and shade and also using concealer on the lips 😂😂

Those lashes are seriously annoying
She’s needs infills asap or just take them off!

Reactions: 4
Someone’s been watching LJC makeup tutorials, same foundation and shade and also using concealer on the lips 😂😂

She’s needs infills asap or just take them off!
She hasn’t been using that foundation for 2 year and I know that for a fact! I was following her last summer and she did an Instagram live getting ready and the foundation she used was boujois healthy mix and she used to use Rimmel (the blue one) before that. She just talks out her arse all the time!

Reactions: 13
Rebecca or Steve I’m posting this here because if I say anything directly to you I’ll just get blocked and called a troll. This is not the right car seat for Woody. I’m sure both the straps and the side head protection are too high. Please speak to someone at a children’s car seat centre and get him an appropriate car seat or have this one adjusted by them to fit correctly if possible.

A1ABFBF2-D536-41DF-91AA-C751DF33DA3D.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Rebecca or Steve I’m posting this here because if I say anything directly to you I’ll just get blocked and called a troll. This is not the right car seat for Woody. I’m sure both the straps and the side head protection are too high. Please speak to someone at a children’s car seat centre and get him an appropriate car seat.

View attachment 44520
Poor woody wouldn’t stand a chance in that car seat if they crashed

Reactions: 6
Rebecca or Steve I’m posting this here because if I say anything directly to you I’ll just get blocked and called a troll. This is not the right car seat for Woody. I’m sure both the straps and the side head protection are too high. Please speak to someone at a children’s car seat centre and get him an appropriate car seat or have this one adjusted by them to fit correctly if possible.

View attachment 44520
I’ve said about the car seat before, I think it’s so shocking. I watched an old vlog of hers and he was in a proper rear seat I don’t know why they changed him to that piece of crap!

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t been using that foundation for 2 year and I know that for a fact! I was following her last summer and she did an Instagram live getting ready and the foundation she used was boujois healthy mix and she used to use Rimmel (the blue one) before that. She just talks out her arse all the time!
That’s exactly what I was thinking!!! And yes you’re right she did use those foundations before. Why lie it’s so easy for people to call you out when the video evidence from the past is there!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 44520
Omg that’s absolutely shocking!! The head rest should be just above his shoulders. They’re both clueless idiots.

Reactions: 7
It was me that pointed out her stupid arse comments about S.A.D further up & I am still raging about how flippant and thick she has been about it. We all know you read here and I hope you are thoroughly ashamed of yourself. You have to go to therapy cos of the negative comments you get - well maybe i’ll be flippant & nasty and say boohoo & laugh at you if that is that all you have to worry about? Do the right thing and acknowledge you were talking out your arse making jokes about a condition which makes life unbearable for many people.
The woman is completely ignorant. She is so self absorbed, she's incapable of understanding the real struggles some people go through. I'm disgusted that Channel mum let her represent them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.