Rebecca Lamb #135 come ‘ere Elleh, ‘ave a gander at me panda!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using your semi-naked baby in adverts knowing full well your page is followed by freaks and pervs, is bleeping vile. I'd report her if I wasn't blocked.
I reported her before and duck all got done about it. Insta won’t care there’s pedos going about!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just for an experiment I had a little scroll through Beggys followers to see how fast I could find someone a bit out of sorts. Not even a few dozen followers in and there's an account with a man's name, no profile pic, no images posted - ALL the accounts followed by this person are mummy influencers. Over 1400 of them, all posting pics of their kids regularly.

Now, there could be an innocent explanation. But as a parent, would you risk it?!!!?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I personally don’t think getting in the bath with a baby is particularly normal…? How can you properly wash the baby and yourself - particularly in a tiny bath like they have and in seemingly no water?!!!! Its WEIRD. Its all fodder for the peadophiles.
I agree with this, she's always done it even with the boys... she does it for the same reason she luvs bresstfeedin sur sur much, she just wants pervy men to comment how shes supah sexeh cos she's sur cumfeh being nerrrrked

Reactions: 9
This is absolutely mortifying. Those poor children are going to be torn apart by bullies. Imagine being in class and someone finds a photo of your mum’s tits and emails it round or puts it on the big screen (or whatever school tech allows these days!). She’s an absolute disgrace with no thought for anyone.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry but she’s got no thoughts when it comes to that boys and what other mums will be seeing on insta of her! What an ugly bleep of a woman!

Reactions: 16
This is absolutely mortifying. Those poor children are going to be torn apart by bullies. Imagine being in class and someone finds a photo of your mum’s tits and emails it round or puts it on the big screen (or whatever school tech allows these days!). She’s an absolute disgrace with no thought for anyone.
She's a bloody trallop. No need whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Has she ever said why they chose to go to Aberdeen ? Was it gifted , a promo for a hotel etc ?

Thought when she came back there would have been an ad done or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stinks of something dodgy …..

Reactions: 8
Io
Just for an experiment I had a little scroll through Beggys followers to see how fast I could find someone a bit out of sorts. Not even a few dozen followers in and there's an account with a man's name, no profile pic, no images posted - ALL the accounts followed by this person are mummy influencers. Over 1400 of them, all posting pics of their kids regularly.

Now, there could be an innocent explanation. But as a parent, would you risk it?!!!?!
I just had a quick look and within 60 seconds I found two pervert accounts! Absolutely mind blowing that she allows these people to follow her! It is SICK.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Does she ever change that baby's clothes? Picture from this morning in her sleeping bag, then being fed before the school run and then this afternoon all in the same sleepsuit. It's been a while since mine were little but it was always nappy change then breakfast, wash and fresh clothes in a moming.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Has she ever said why they chose to go to Aberdeen ? Was it gifted , a promo for a hotel etc ?

Thought when she came back there would have been an ad done or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stinks of something dodgy …..
The two kittens were shown the day after they got home from Scotland. She said they got them locally but I think that’s why they went to Aberdeen

Reactions: 9
The two kittens were shown the day after they got home from Scotland. She said they got them locally but I think that’s why they went to Aberdeen
Of course thats why they went. Why else would they go up to that dump?!

What makes me chuckle is the effort Beggy goes to, to hide the kids school badge on their uniform on their first day pic and then beavers dad posts the unedited pic 😂
Steves Dads account is private so you must be following him….

(Hi Steve)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.