Rebecca Lamb #135 come ‘ere Elleh, ‘ave a gander at me panda!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the baby got a cough by any chance 🙄 it’s just she’s never mentioned it 🙈 Rebecca is so stupid she’s the type of girl who would join a cult by accident!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the doctors have said there’s bugger all up with Roma other than a viral cough which is why we’ve had no update since she came back from the doctors 😂

Reactions: 16
I
So the doctors have said there’s bugger all up with Roma other than a viral cough which is why we’ve had no update since she came back from the doctors 😂
Love how she's said the doc says if she's worried again just ring its never a problem. She's clearly been reading here and seen us saying she's wasting docs time over a cough. She's a bleeping melter with big Anne. She never makes that much fuss over the boys. I bleeping ate her! She just needs to duck off for good

Reactions: 20
I

Love how she's said the doc says if she's worried again just ring its never a problem. She's clearly been reading here and seen us saying she's wasting docs time over a cough. She's a bleeping melter with big Anne. She never makes that much fuss over the boys. I bleeping ate her! She just needs to duck off for good
Literally came to say this. She should be ringing 111 & going to a walk in, it’s what they’re for. Looks like it’s been woodys Christmas party? I must have missed her stories about how lovely he looks 🤥 tit bag, she wouldn’t dare post about middle child’s first Christmas party

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dr said viral "again" implying she's already been told it's viral.

Reactions: 13
I

Doctor’s always say that anyway when it comes to children, they probably rolled their eyes as soon as she left.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who can’t wait to get my hat off when I get inside? Becky is wearing hers inside so assume it’s cold, but the baby isn’t…
She probably isn’t wearing the hat because it’s cold, it’s more likely to be hiding her greasy hair so we don’t rip the piss.

She’s revolting.

Reactions: 14
Hmmm, there are plenty of resources online that would have told her Roma was not in any danger.

She was fine in herself, she was feeding fine, she didn't have a temp, wasn't wheezing or rasping for breath, no chest indents as she was breathing, wasn't excessively sleepy. She said herself she was happier after she brought up the phlegm.

In addition, just to note, bronchiolitis is a dry cough, not a chesty phlegmy cough and strep doesn't usually include a cough at all, especially not a productive cough.

It was clear from her first story the baby simply has a viral cough and cold.

I know as parents we worry, I was worried myself yesterday about my 9 year old who had a really high temp and productive cough. But I checked online and he wasn't displaying any symptoms that were indicitive of requiring medical attention so I gave him nurofen, cuddles and a warm bath to loosen the phlegm and he's fine - viral infection.

I knew I also had 111 as a back up in case anything changed.

Didn't stop me worrying but as a responsible member of society and a grown adult you have to learn to manage that worry when there are no real red flags, knowing there are parents out there who's kids are showing real warning signs and need them appointments more, especially right now with strep going round.

She really is part of the reason the health service is on its knees, two appointments for a viral cough with no red flags - that's not good.

The last sentence about the doctor reassuring her she can seek help whenever was written more for her own justification of her wasteful actions rather than anything else

Reactions: 29
Remember she alluded to breast cancer when she had a lump? Or her self healing gallbladder? She’s ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Them kids are never wrapped up properly never mind the baby. But beckeh has her hat on inside!
When my kids were baby's/kids, it was always bath, bottle & bed! Bath every night, baby grow with a cardy on, even socks under the baby grow or onsie as they got older if it was freezing. She could care less aslong as she's ok!

Reactions: 15
Roma was ‘poorly’ enough to go the Dr, but not poorly enough for Rebecca to not use her for an ad a few hours later. Rebecca, you are a bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Didn’t they also take her out at the weekend?

They really are the thickest pair of chavs I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 19
Remember she alluded to breast cancer when she had a lump? Or her self healing gallbladder? She’s ridiculous.
This is when I really started to detest her. Breast cancer is something that has destroyed my family. She didn't even have a lump, she had a pain near her armpit.
It was hormonal. She went to bleeping A&E (not before doing a story crying down the camera about how worried she was)

She is an attention seeking narcissist.
This was just after some popular influencer had been diagnosed and their engagement and followers went up..... I have no doubt it was linked

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she’s so worried about Roma why is she not sat in the nice warm water? She’s probably freezing all for an AD. Yet more selfishness from Beggy. And each picture I see of Roma she already looks like she’s had enough of her mums tit

Reactions: 15
Hmmm, there are plenty of resources online that would have told her Roma was not in any danger.

She was fine in herself, she was feeding fine, she didn't have a temp, wasn't wheezing or rasping for breath, no chest indents as she was breathing, wasn't excessively sleepy. She said herself she was happier after she brought up the phlegm.

In addition, just to note, bronchiolitis is a dry cough, not a chesty phlegmy cough and strep doesn't usually include a cough at all, especially not a productive cough.

It was clear from her first story the baby simply has a viral cough and cold.

I know as parents we worry, I was worried myself yesterday about my 9 year old who had a really high temp and productive cough. But I checked online and he wasn't displaying any symptoms that were indicitive of requiring medical attention so I gave him nurofen, cuddles and a warm bath to loosen the phlegm and he's fine - viral infection.

I knew I also had 111 as a back up in case anything changed.

Didn't stop me worrying but as a responsible member of society and a grown adult you have to learn to manage that worry when there are no real red flags, knowing there are parents out there who's kids are showing real warning signs and need them appointments more, especially right now with strep going round.

She really is part of the reason the health service is on its knees, two appointments for a viral cough with no red flags - that's not good.

The last sentence about the doctor reassuring her she can seek help whenever was written more for her own justification of her wasteful actions rather than anything else
fI fully understand everything your saying here & agree with 99% of what you have said, you’ve hit the nail on the head, but bronchiolitis can present as a chesty cough, the whole thing with bronchiolitis is their pipes get inflamed and they then secrete mucas that can be inhaled into the babies lungs, it also sits on their chest and in there nose making it hard for them to breathe/ feed, I’m sure it can also present as a dry cough As you say . but after being on the children’s ward for 36 hours last week with my 4 month old, I know it can present chesty. I’m only clarifying incase anyone else on this thread sees and assumes that because it’s chesty it isn’t bronchiolitis. Hope you don’t mind xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.