Rebecca Lamb #135 come ‘ere Elleh, ‘ave a gander at me panda!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #136 Needs more than a weekend for all of Scotland to be seen. Spent a weird weekend in Aberdeen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish idbofn
Our dentist said it's best to start between 9 and 14 because the jaw and teeth are harder to shift after puberty. It surprised me because when I was at school, everyone was still wearing their braces as late as 17 or 18 years old, but all my daughter's friends had them on at 11 or 12 and were done by the time they were 15.

Either way, poor Alfie's not likely to get anything done about his teeth unless he goes on his own as an adult. 😟
Wish I’d of had mine done at 11/12.. I didn’t get mine till I was 15 and had them on for 7 years! Finally got them off last year😂

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:- December - Mince pies, the cat dies, Beggy tells lots of lies

• Haha
Reactions: 78
The cat was shot but it probably wasn’t mistaken for a fox, the farmer/neighbour was probably sick to death of the thing coming onto its land, the dogs are next.
RIP RON & ARNIE.
I was thinking if that is the case there’s no way I’d be taking my dogs out and letting them run wild!

Reactions: 5
The elf on the shelf note… bleeping hell! Half capitals half lowercase within words! How does she expect her kids to read! Maybe it’s the teacher in me, but it’s basic English and I find it so annoying when parents do this! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Using your semi-naked baby in adverts knowing full well your page is followed by freaks and pervs, is bleeping vile. I'd report her if I wasn't blocked.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Them capital letters in the middle of words has annoyed me way more than it should 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Appeh Chewsdahhh everywun. Tucking into my big bowl of hot porridge covered in tit. Alfeh & woodeh can have a biscuit & a can of coke on their way out the door...

THATS IF THERE GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she ever mention what the baby weighs now? She seems really really big for her age.
No she hasn't mentioned it since the first week or so.

The baby's body is quite small but she's got
Appeh Chewsdahhh everywun. Tucking into my big bowl of hot porridge covered in tit. Alfeh & woodeh can have a biscuit & a can of coke on their way out the door...

THATS IF THERE GOING TO SCHOOL TODAY!
Course they're not. She'll have them off cos of the snowwwww.

Reactions: 4
“I also love their foaming wash which is a really lovely foaming wash” well bleeping NAAAAAAH hahahahah twit. Can tell she doesn’t use them when she had to read what they’re called, bleeping knob!!!

My flat was bleeping Baltic this morning and my flats like 3 years old. So god knows what the duck that shithole is like. Kids probably look forward to going to school to get a heat!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was thinking if that is the case there’s no way I’d be taking my dogs out and letting them run wild!
I wonder if the farmer has warned them about their dogs etc on his land. More than likely none of their menagerie are vaccinated or trained(Steve and Rebecca are as irresponsible as pet owners as they are parents), there's a risk of the Hobson Lamb pets spreading infection to the farmers animals or attacking his animals

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the farmer has warned them about their dogs etc on his land. More than likely none of their menagerie are vaccinated or trained(Steve and Rebecca are as irresponsible as pet owners as they are parents), there's a risk of the Hobson Lamb pets spreading infection to the farmers animals or attacking his animals
I’m honestly surprised he’s apparently shot the cat but not the dogs 😩

Reactions: 3
is there any water in that bath? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also, why does she always feed that baby girl in her bed? Imagine getting up, having breakfast, getting dressed and going back to bed to feed your baby? Does she not have a comfy sofa or a nursing chair to feed her in? Outdoor clothes in bed is a major ick for me! Minging 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Nah I'm sorry, i know bathing with a baby is normal, I did it with mine, but when beggy does it it just looks sleazy. Someone here just said her page is filled with pervs, and I just feel physically ill looking at that post. She's a dirty bleeping skank. Also, big Anne looks like she should be called big Arnie never mind the kitten 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I personally don’t think getting in the bath with a baby is particularly normal…? How can you properly wash the baby and yourself - particularly in a tiny bath like they have and in seemingly no water?!!!! Its WEIRD. Its all fodder for the peadophiles.

Reactions: 17
I personally don’t think getting in the bath with a baby is particularly normal…? How can you properly wash the baby and yourself - particularly in a tiny bath like they have and in seemingly no water?!!!! Its WEIRD. Its all fodder for the peadophiles.
Couldn’t agree more! If I get in with my baby which is rare, I wash her and my husband takes her out whilst I stay in!
We only do this if she’s having more of a quick bath! Otherwise we get her toys out and she sits in her seat and loves it! My girl is only 2 weeks ish older than beggys. Although my girl is 4 weeks premature I cannot get over the size difference between them!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.