Rebecca Lamb #135 come ‘ere Elleh, ‘ave a gander at me panda!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course thats why they went. Why else would they go up to that dump?!

Steves Dads account is private so you must be following him….

(Hi Steve)
I wondered for a while if that was Steve to be honest. The way he directed everyone to his panda car before it was known, and miraculously loads of people had been unblocked that day too. Felt it was a way to try and catch people out.

Reactions: 4
I wondered for a while if that was Steve to be honest. The way he directed everyone to his panda car before it was known, and miraculously loads of people had been unblocked that day too. Felt it was a way to try and catch people out.
Would also explain why he can’t /won’t answer the question about Steve’s job and pushing the Rebecca’s a boss babe narrative according to her mates.

Reactions: 7
The elf on the shelf note… bleeping hell! Half capitals half lowercase within words! How does she expect her kids to read! Maybe it’s the teacher in me, but it’s basic English and I find it so annoying when parents do this! 😬
I’m going to give her the benefit of doubt and assume she’s deliberately done that to disguise her writing for the kids (not that they would ever in a million years spot anything like that bless them). Because I refuse to believe that anyone is that illiterate! bleeping hell.

Can we please do the next thread title in mixed caps and lowercase as an ode to how painfully thick beggy is? 🤣

Reactions: 11
An hour and 15 mins to settle the bairn and she’s raginggggggg 😂 hope it bleeping continues and she never sleeps during the night for ya beggy love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.