Rebecca Lamb #136 Scotland can not be done in one weekend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THanKs To @KayleighRose FoR tHe THreAd Title
Will we ever find out who @Baddad is 🤔
Beggy fucked off to Scotland but couldn’t do it all in one weekend .. no tit Sherlock .
She’s gained to kittens Tiger apparently got shot by the farmer RIP little kitty your in a better place away from the loons now, Big Anne is growing at the rate of knots beggys still erratic and beavers still an ugly bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
THanKs To @KayleighRose FoR tHe THreAd Title
Will we ever find out who @Baddad is 🤔
Beggy fucked off to Scotland but couldn’t do it all in one weekend .. no tit Sherlock .
She’s gained to kittens Tiger apparently got shot by the farmer RIP little kitty your in a better place away from the loons now, Big Anne is growing at the rate of knots beggys still erratic and beavers still an ugly bleep
Howling at beavers still an ugly bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still wandering about it that bleeping stinking nursing bra! Put some bleeping clothes on woman! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why would you advertise the fact you live in the middle of nowhere?! And say it’s 30 min each way to a shop? Silly bint. And she must be raving that her magic mama milk didn’t settle Romeh as quickly as she’d like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why would you advertise the fact you live in the middle of nowhere?! And say it’s 30 min each way to a shop? Silly bint. And she must be raving that her magic mama milk didn’t settle Romeh as quickly as she’d like
I’d hate to be so remote!!!!

I think she does too

Reactions: 12
Everyone is bored of Big Anne🥱🥱
Two kittens for CONTENT Now + A MANKY GREY BRA....
Beggy you are just Grim Grim🤢🤢

• Sick
Now she's bored of the reality of the baby and HATING living in the middle of nowhere... We didn't see that one coming a mile off :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 21
Ah guys, you've got me. It's me, Steve

I din't realise til I looked darn and seen Steven wrote on't arm!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
To say her baby is suh suh poorly and snottehh she didn’t have any sympathy for how long it took her to go to sleep! 🙄
Selfish selfish girl

Reactions: 15
Beckeh thought motherhood would be better with a girl. But she's bored of that already.
All the little girly outfits she bought through pregnancy & all u see her in is a baby grow & a fart sack (always grey looking)
She just can't be arsed can she!

Still no mention of big bad beverage either. They've deffo fell out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She never wears anything girly! Which makes no sense for how desperate she was for her to be a girl!
I see she’s pulled some Xmas Sleepsuits out her hole so they will be worn to death now

How does that baby only have ONE Sleepbag?!
my girls 2 weeks older and she has 5 sleep bags so we have spares for if she’s sick/they’re being washed! Gross!! Makes me feel so sorry for her if she’s sleeping in a wet Sleepbag from sick or spit up, especially in that freezing cold house!!

Thanks for the photo that I made you take woodeh! You’re too obvious dingle, my 5 year old sometimes takes pics of me whilst he’s on my phone. Never a full pic of me posing though. Always an elbow/top of head/knee

Reactions: 16
Thanks for the photo that I made you take woodeh! You’re too obvious dingle, my 5 year old sometimes takes pics of me whilst he’s on my phone. Never a full pic of me posing though. Always an elbow/top of head/knee
Yes, and if I look like tit I certainly don't post it on t'internet

Reactions: 10
She’s so unhappy isn’t she, miles away from anywhere, freezing cold house, Annie not what she thought Annie would be, scratching for content , fell out with big bad bev, beever not interested, you made your bed Beggy ……..

Oh now it’s date day with her man 🤢 fk off most men are at WORK bunch of weirdos!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.