Rebecca Lamb #133 Missed school to go a trip paid for by Beavers Maw...for Alfie to play on a See-Saw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well I'm looking forward to seeing what she styles these with. Once again, not exactly the Essex girl look that Steve likes... dangerous territory to be playing in after forcing him into a kid he didn't want.

Reactions: 17
Not that ANYONE should feel judged for their feeding decisions but I just wanted to post this for anyone who Rebecca makes feel like absolute tit by posting thousands of photos of her and Anne with her tit hanging out. ‘Breast is not best. Informed choice and unbiased support is best’ 🙌🏼

Also in regards to what she said in her so gud shampoo ad - using a shampoo to help thicken your hair will do duck all for Postpartum hair loss… you know because it’s to do with hormones 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If she’s trying to say her hair looks like that after using those products, and she had actually just been to the hairdressers, she could get into serious tit with ASA. Silly bint

Reactions: 24
Comedy value coming up - she’s recording slow cooker slop! Oh and the ‘thank me later’ on the M&S chocolate and cinnamon rolls - I’ve had them and they were mank! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely live for her cooking 🤣 I actually don’t think there’s a worse chef on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First her hair was down to hair burst, then olaplex and now this random unheard of brand. Yeah we believe you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she really got her slow cooker out on a Saturday?! Who wants slow cooker food on a Saturday night?! Saturday in our house is for steak, burgers, fajitas! Who wants her slow cooker slop any day of the week tbf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First her hair was down to hair burst, then olaplex and now this random unheard of brand. Yeah we believe you hun
Grow gorgeous made my hair fall out 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Ps - fat pam Brittany used to ad for these literally years ago. Why is dingle always 3 years too late.

Reactions: 8
Actually NO!!!!!! BEGGY
WE didnt ask to see YOUR tit FOOD SHOP
Sniff Sniff Sniff😄😄

Has she really got her slow cooker out on a Saturday?! Who wants slow cooker food on a Saturday night?! Saturday in our house is for steak, burgers, fajitas! Who wants her slow cooker slop any day of the week tbf?!
I use mine alot but NOT FOOOKING SAT
She is so....backward😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Alfie talking a foreign language?
I believe he’s speaking spainish. He’s fluent.
I’m calling it now…. I reckon Dingle has an AD coming up with Tesco. Also, the slurrrrrrr cooker. REBECCA GIVING THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Piti filia bleeping piti filia!!!!!!!!
what?? Beggy are you otay hunnipot 🤣 you bleeping moron it’s Petit filous 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
BEGGY YOU ARE SOOOOO THICK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I was looking at her "management" company insta today and they all seem to do the same ads for the same companies. So was surprised at Tesco when they're all doing Aldi. Also Primark 🤪

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.