Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeckyLambIsASham

What’s up tattle trolls. It’s she who’s name was mentioned more times on the last thread more times than big Becky herself. Thanks for all the well wishes I was keeping up with you all, but since dickhead herself plastered my kids faces for all her pervert followers to see I shut down all my socials, I’d say I was inundated with flowers but unfortunately only 3 people requested to follow me & there was only Ashlie who deleted me following her.. 🤣🤣 I did make another account on here but got banned for having multiple accounts even though my old one was deleted so hopefully this message actually works this time and I don’t get banned again 😂 there’s no juicy tea Becky & beaver both messaged me and my husband and then he come for me from his gryn account.. I told them to delete the story she refused so I went to police and Braun head office so the messages really are boring just Steve asking if I was jealous and how much I felt a cunt (usual boring shit they say)😂😂 I reported her to the police not sure how much in detail I can go because it’s police & braun are investigating it all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

Sticky One

VIP Member
She made beef stroganoff once before. I think it was beef, onions, mushrooms and a stock pot in the sloooor cooker on high for three days with sour cream added half way through or similar. No other seasonings, no mustard, no wine, certainly no veg. Yummy 🤢
she’s made it before by frying big chunks of beef - they must have been chewing it for days 😩

edit - found a picture of it on an old thread

58A4F5BF-06A0-4B56-B806-E36EA52B8086.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Poosh

VIP Member
If ever there was proof she isn’t right in the head 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

BeckyLambIsASham

I'm so pleased you went to the police! Especially after some posters saying no one else should be getting involved and if you wanted to report her you would - So good for you! Hope the dickhead gets taken down a few pegs and if she hasn't yet been contacted by the police (I don't know how these investigations work) I hope she is shitting herself when she catches up on here later today. Glad you are ok, you sound like you have taken it very well, I'm sure it was probably quite upsetting to have your info and your kids' faces plastered around like that when you've done nothing wrong.
Funny really.. I told her she was doxxing me and it was illegal she cockily said ‘well go to the police then’ she asked for it 😂 she obviously expected me to get hounded by people but it didn’t happen.. I mean probably just shows how liked she is. How bad of me to complain to a company.. it’s like going to a restaurant and complaining and the chef coming out and harassing you and your husband for you saying you thought their burger was shit. I couldn’t care less about her sharing my name but Steve messaging my husband (like he gave a fuck 😂) and sharing my kids faces was where she crossed the line. She’s reported for harassment anyway, cunt 😎
So was it Braun who gave her your details?
yep!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
‘Just in case you thought my day looked perfect’

Hahahahaha what! You literally did a school run, had a maccies and went to b&m - yeah I’m definitely jealous of your ‘perfect’ looking day 😂😂😂😂😂 Christ alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Hands up if you think people need to go and do their own Rebecca research on the wiki

EFDD41EF-F05E-450A-9A2F-584DEA278128.jpeg

“Come and take a lick from the lolleeeeeh”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

JBrown

Chatty Member
Sorry guys I want to keep me dungeon private but you can look at me tits/nips/flaps and kids any day of the week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I thought I’d seen the last of that bump and dodgy belly button…but I was wrong. How many more excuses can she find to flop it out?
Q: did you get any stretch marks?
Q: what bump cream did you use?
Q: how did you snap back so fast? 🔥View attachment 1737278
If she is sharing these then I think its only fair her cankles are shared #neverforget
4F6CD5CE-21BE-400A-A413-1AA9EFDD94F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Fairydust123

Nothing screams weirdly obsessive over Roma than her admitting she didn't feel bothered when she took the boys for their jabs like she does with big Ann. Even if you thought it, what kind of mother admits it 🤔 its really worrying

• Sad
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
How does Steve grow those fat big muscles on that paltry amount of food !!

If you lived 25 miles from a main supermarket would that be all your shopping for a week ??

It was amazingly warm and sunny yesterday in the Dales’s lovely day for a cat hunt !

So many questions …….
Probably gets fed a decent meal at his other birds house

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
As if he messaged your husband, what a prick. They’re both a couple of arrogant twats. I can’t wait for her to tell the police all about the horrible tattle trolls 🤣
Can you imagine…

well baaaasicleh officur all them nasteh trolls on tattle say I drink from a vase SNIFF and always ask where my cat is SNIFF and that I aren’t a size ten and stuff when i show them my supah cute coseh blazer in a size SmAlL

and that I’m a bad mum and my boyfriend is racist and stuff SNIFF but I aren’t bothered about that one because i onleh have 1 child anyways who gets mammas milk 🍈 and Steve who likes chicken so i buy him chicken coz he likes chicken and stuff

sur baaaaasicler I aren’t guilty officur #affilate

• Haha

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
She talks about labouring in a McDonald's car park like it's the fondest memory she has. How is she not embarrassed that that is what she had to do

• Haha
Reactions: 52

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Oh there she is, Rebecca Lamb the inventor of mince pie & cream 🥱
Have a day off love, you’re not ‘the mince pie queen’ you’re just a fat, greedy slag.. Eat a fucking vegetable.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

viewtube

VIP Member
He 100% is at work and has met her on his lunch break - she’s not showing him on camera because he’s in his work clothes.

And that burger is NOT SPICY!!!!! At all. What is she going on about?!
He could be busy at work it's prime dam building season plus heavy rain in Yorkshire,so he will definitely be beavering away

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh yeah where is our wee pal - the wife of the police detective investigator chief Sargent constable inspector Doofy at your service?!!!

• Haha