Rebecca Lamb #133 Missed school to go a trip paid for by Beavers Maw...for Alfie to play on a See-Saw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Steve says I have too many shoes’ - yeah ok Beggy, that’s why you’re always wearing the same scabby new balance trainers, fake uggs or black stompers. Sad life she leads!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The rules don’t apply to beggy big balls! Just like when beggy says it’s glass and not a vase!

View attachment 1724387
I howled at this picture!

I’m hoping that nothing has happened to that poor cat if it’s been locked away in the same room as the dogs. Poor animals must literally be stir crazy.

Also, laughing at the shampoo ad - she’s been targeted to do it because of her thinning/disappearing hairline!!! The shampoo ‘promotes growth’ 🙄 and her she is thinking everyone loves her hair!! 😂😂😂😂 she really is so stupid! *inserts vase noise*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I howled at this picture!

I’m hoping that nothing has happened to that poor cat if it’s been locked away in the same room as the dogs. Poor animals must literally be stir crazy.

Also, laughing at the shampoo ad - she’s been targeted to do it because of her thinning/disappearing hairline!!! The shampoo ‘promotes growth’ 🙄 and her she is thinking everyone loves her hair!! 😂😂😂😂 she really is so stupid! *inserts vase noise*
Every time anyone even mentions that ‘vase noise’ now, I instantly burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s Literally buying those uggs because everyone else has them 😂😂 just needs to have what other influencers have 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
why would having too many shoes bother Beaver if she is ordering slippers? Is Beggy going to be wearing those slippers as shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are slippers right? Like actual indoor slippers?! Why not BUY YOUR INFANT DAUGHTER A WARM WINTER PRAM SUIT AND GET YOUR BOYS SOME WARM WINTER COATS, BOOTS, JAMMIES, DECENT CHRISTMAS GIFTS, CENTRAL HEATING AND NEW WINDOWS IN THAT DISGUSTING HOVEL YOU INHABIT?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She has too many shoes whilst Alfie and Woody have 1 battered pair of trainers and wellies that are too big

• Sad
Reactions: 27
why would having too many shoes bother Beaver if she is ordering slippers? Is Beggy going to be wearing those slippers as shoes?
All the "other huns" are wearing them as Shoes/Boots. So beggy will copy.
But all the other huns don't live in the middle of the dales surrounded by fields 🙈 but hey, if u can pose in the magic mirror in them for the gram with her hoof/gunt/saggy tits & them old faithful brown leggings she's rims the life out of, why not... 🤢Always treating herself, while her kids walk around like looking like a lost property box.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All dingle wears is them haggard old brown boots ! But if Chloe Lauren’s got these uggs then dingles gotta have em. At least just for a pic and an affilate (took multiple attempts to spell that wrong as my phone kept correcting it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Steve said he didn’t want anymore kids but you didn’t listen then either hunnipot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She is blatantly copying Gemma Louise Miles. She did an unboxing of these.
She's a sad act, she really is. No ideas or style of her own. Would rather her kids go without just so she can spend her money on keeping up with others.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.