Rebecca Lamb #133 Missed school to go a trip paid for by Beavers Maw...for Alfie to play on a See-Saw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t mind me in my nursing bra! Feeding life! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I breast fed my child for 13 months and never did I find it necessary to dance around the house in my nursing bra! I chose to wear clothes!

Reactions: 30
I find their house really weird. In the ariel shots she showed at the time they moved, it looked huge, but the inside always looks really pokey and small. I wonder if part of the house is really dilapidated and uninhabitable? I feel sorry for the kids as they grow up too, there'll be no playing out with friends. They really didn't think about the kids when they moved, their previous house was lovely and in a village.

Reactions: 21
I see alfeh has inherited his mothers tit dancing 😂😂 not an ounce of rhythm in that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find their house really weird. In the ariel shots she showed at the time they moved, it looked huge, but the inside always looks really pokey and small. I wonder if part of the house is really dilapidated and uninhabitable? I feel sorry for the kids as they grow up too, there'll be no playing out with friends. They really didn't think about the kids when they moved, their previous house was lovely and in a village.
There are outbuildings and parts of the building that’s uninhabitable - literally old barns. They use the (hardly) habitable parts of the property but the rest is a complete waste. They don’t have the money to properly renovate it and then it all into a beautiful conversion so what on earth was the point of moving there??

Reactions: 15
half of it is uninhabited barns

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.