Rebecca Lamb #131 Roma this, Roma that, you’ve got two boys too, and where’s the cat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All ABOARD the beaver bus for the bogtrotter wedding in greece, she can never get anything right 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That wedding is NEVER happening 🤣
yes but did you know cos shes getting married ABOARD shes not having a hen do ABOARD cos it's not fair to make people go to a hen do ABOARD when the weddings ABOARD as well.

The wedding must be taking place ABOARD the space ship that is dingles tiny little pea brain, it's in a whole other galaxy, not abRoad in Greece.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aboard hen doo instead of Abroad
Her spelling & thickness is shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a question just want to say your so real and honest 🥰 (Emoji giveaway every time)

Her reply “ 🥹🥹🥹 So many of you are saying this”

How did you snap back so quickly after having Roma?! You look insane 🔥

“🥹🥹🥹 So many of you are saying this.
I wasn’t expecting to snap back like I have. In fact I haven’t, you get a heavily edited beyond recognition version of me because I’m actually not real or honest at all”.

How’s the sex live between the two of you now? I’ve just had a baby and not feeling it yet 🥹

“We are so sexual Steve and I. But please remember everyone is different and Steve and I are just very sexual people. You’re doing amazing mama!”

She literally makes me feel so sick.
Steve is sexual,with anything that moves,shes no longer his only focus, he likes his only fans models

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.