Rebecca Lamb #131 Roma this, Roma that, you’ve got two boys too, and where’s the cat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cats on the pile with all the other phases she got bored of, chickens, the ‘cook book’, the ‘fashion brand’, the boys…

Reactions: 18
I don’t get it, her stories today saying she just goes with the flow and knows that one day she will sleep all night. But I thought she did sleep all night?!! But then in the next breath she says she cries a lot, she cries because Roma won’t sleep? Don’t get me wrong I’ve been there in the middle of the night (or daytime) crying along with a newborn because it’s HARD but what gets me is how she contradicts EVERYTHING. It’s like she tells us the real story eg, she cries a lot, finds it hard in the night when Roma won’t sleep etc. then the next day it’s like she thinks tit I need to sugar coat it and comes out with the speech like she just has on stories how she is soaking it all in and cuddles Roma to sleep and ‘that’s ok because she’s just a newborn’. She makes my brain hurt 😂 which one is it?!! Does she sleep and you are soaking it all in & cuddling her to sleep if she wants it or does she not sleep and you cry a lot because she won’t sleep?

also, this has just reminded me of the ‘raw’vlog she did years ago about friendships and loneliness. She opened up how she didn’t have many close friends and she felt alone sometimes etc and it was a really open & honest video that a hell of a lot of people would be able to relate to. Then she ended the by contradicting EVERYTHING she had just said, saying something along the lines of ‘well I do have friends, a lot of friends & online friends so I’m just being silly saying all that’ not those exact words, but it was something along those lines. And I remember thinking wtf?! If you have lots of friends and you are content why make a 20 min video saying you feel lonely sometimes and only have a few close friends if you’re just going to completely contradict it 😂🙈 I need to link the video as I’m wondering if everyone else has seen it too!!

Reactions: 34
Why does she buy a foundation without having a test sample first? The NARS foundation she has put on is really not her shade at all. It’s not only too dark, it’s also the wrong skin tone for her. She looks ridiculous putting it on 🤣🤣 what’s the bet the video will cut, she’ll re-appear with fresh makeup on & will claim its the NARS foundation all blended in, because she hates to admit when she’s made a mistake.

• Haha
I don’t get it, her stories today saying she just goes with the flow and knows that one day she will sleep all night. But I thought she did sleep all night?!! But then in the next breath she says she cries a lot, she cries because Roma won’t sleep? Don’t get me wrong I’ve been there in the middle of the night (or daytime) crying along with a newborn because it’s HARD but what gets me is how she contradicts EVERYTHING. It’s like she tells us the real story eg, she cries a lot, finds it hard in the night when Roma won’t sleep etc. then the next day it’s like she thinks tit I need to sugar coat it and comes out with the speech like she just has on stories how she is soaking it all in and cuddles Roma to sleep and ‘that’s ok because she’s just a newborn’. She makes my brain hurt 😂 which one is it?!! Does she sleep and you are soaking it all in & cuddling her to sleep if she wants it or does she not sleep and you cry a lot because she won’t sleep?

also, this has just reminded me of the ‘raw’vlog she did years ago about friendships and loneliness. She opened up how she didn’t have many close friends and she felt alone sometimes etc and it was a really open & honest video that a hell of a lot of people would be able to relate to. Then she ended the by contradicting EVERYTHING she had just said, saying something along the lines of ‘well I do have friends, a lot of friends & online friends so I’m just being silly saying all that’ not those exact words, but it was something along those lines. And I remember thinking wtf?! If you have lots of friends and you are content why make a 20 min video saying you feel lonely sometimes and only have a few close friends if you’re just going to completely contradict it 😂🙈 I need to link the video as I’m wondering if everyone else has seen it too!!
This is why people can’t stand her, because she is a liar through and through, lies just roll off her tongue she can’t help it! The truth will be mixed in there somewhere, you have to have an actual brain cell to be a good liar, so she’s got no hope. The people who follow her have got to be on the same intellectual level as her, because there is no way anyone with half a brain cell could not see through this disingenuous woman!

Reactions: 26
“There’s no right or wrong way to look after a baby” I beg to differ, there’s definitely wrong ways you thick bint 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why does she buy a foundation without having a test sample first? The NARS foundation she has put on is really not her shade at all. It’s not only too dark, it’s also the wrong skin tone for her. She looks ridiculous putting it on 🤣🤣 what’s the bet the video will cut, she’ll re-appear with fresh makeup on & will claim its the NARS foundation all blended in, because she hates to admit when she’s made a mistake.
I’ve definitely seen her using NARS foundation before too, so making out it’s her first time is a total lie!!

Makeup is bleeping hideous she really hasn’t moved on from the makeup trends 8 years ago, she’s stuck in the past! Foundation way too dark, her concealer should only be about 1-2 shades lighter than foundation but it’s about 10 shades lighter and actually accentuates her bags! Her contour line is practically touching the sides of her mouth the line should be at least half the length, she’s bleeping useless!

Reactions: 20
I’ve definitely seen her using NARS foundation before too, so making out it’s her first time is a total lie!!
Definitely I think she had shade Stromboli or Barcelona and remember thinking how bleeping ridiculous I’ve got shade Punjab and it’s dark on me with a tan! That foundation is so thick, I can only wear on a night out and that’s mixed with a lighter foundation so she’s talking through her arse, it is definitely not light on the skin or for every day wear. Again the lies seeping out of her

Reactions: 14
Definitely I think she had shade Stromboli or Barcelona and remember thinking how bleeping ridiculous I’ve got shade Punjab and it’s dark on me with a tan! That foundation is so thick, I can only wear on a night out and that’s mixed with a lighter foundation so she’s talking through her arse, it is definitely not light on the skin or for every day wear. Again the lies seeping out of her
I remember her using it before too! She's such a bleeping liar. No wonder she's got no friends. What grown woman lies like that. She just makes a total head out of herself everytime she opens her mouth. We are all laughing at you Dingle. You are tragic!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.