Rebecca Lamb #131 Roma this, Roma that, you’ve got two boys too, and where’s the cat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some questions:

What is it like having a sexist pig for a boyfriend?

Why do you spend so much time in Steve’s sister’s bed?

Does Steve like sleeping in his sister’s bed?

Will Anne’s bikini fit her by the time Steve’s mum takes you to Center Parcs?

Would you recommend the Lego hotel as a good place to stay in Dubai?

Vase or glass? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I doubt it.
The PR agency will take a cut if the money and then pay her out the rest. If an ad gets pulled there will be no payment so no one is making money.
I work in PR and a lot of companies are now doing the above. Though about a year ago it was rare to be able to get out of paying, these days any reputable PR film have contracts and we have a clause that says to not disclose any potential to bring the company into disrepute can result in the termination of fees, as long as it falls within 10 days of content going live. So in this case baggy would lose the fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At this stage I don’t know how she hasn’t just given up on trying to be a hun

I couldn’t be arsed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wanna know what she’s gonna do when A W and big Bruce are all at school 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I work in PR and a lot of companies are now doing the above. Though about a year ago it was rare to be able to get out of paying, these days any reputable PR film have contracts and we have a clause that says to not disclose any potential to bring the company into disrepute can result in the termination of fees, as long as it falls within 10 days of content going live. So in this case baggy would lose the fee.
Brilliant news and about time! This parasite doesn’t deserve anything!! Still waiting for Lydia to pop up and spill the ☕👀

Reactions: 19
Do you have any inside influencer pr goss? Anythin on lamb dog? 😂 is she laughed at in the industry?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a question just want to say your so real and honest 🥰 (Emoji giveaway every time)

Her reply “ 🥹🥹🥹 So many of you are saying this”

How did you snap back so quickly after having Roma?! You look insane 🔥

“🥹🥹🥹 So many of you are saying this.
I wasn’t expecting to snap back like I have. In fact I haven’t, you get a heavily edited beyond recognition version of me because I’m actually not real or honest at all”.

How’s the sex live between the two of you now? I’ve just had a baby and not feeling it yet 🥹

“We are so sexual Steve and I. But please remember everyone is different and Steve and I are just very sexual people. You’re doing amazing mama!”

She literally makes me feel so sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone ask her how much her heating bills are with the energy crisis in a damp smelly hovel 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My question for you dingle- when are you and Steve gonna apologise for all the tit you’ve done so the nasty trolls stop getting you pied from every gig

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha I knew a bit about Channel Mum back in the day because one of their sponsored vloggers spoke a lot of tit on them to my colleague. But we steer clear of insta influencers, a lot are disingenuous and brands rarely make anything from it. Plus they’re so entitled and want ridiculous rates these days.

Do you have any inside influencer pr goss? Anythin on lamb dog? 😂 is she laughed at in the industry?
Meant to quote this my bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha I knew a bit about Channel Mum back in the day because one of their sponsored vloggers spoke a lot of tit on them to my colleague. But we steer clear of insta influencers, a lot are disingenuous and brands rarely make anything from it. Plus they’re so entitled and want ridiculous rates these days.

Meant to quote this my bad.
Was she liked at channel mum? 👀 if I was trying to be a successful mummy blogger I wouldn’t want to be on the same books as her

Reactions: 4
Was she liked at channel mum? 👀 if I was trying to be a successful mummy blogger I wouldn’t want to be on the same books as her
Her covid rant upset a lot of them, one girl in CM had MS and is vulnerable, I think her name was Rhian? That caused trouble as apparently she complained about it. I don’t know why she was booted, but I know CM was very clique-y. Kerry Conway hated meldrum, meldrum thought she was above everyone till she was dropped. Jess Avey & a Jeorgia both got in trouble for buying followers when they had their contracts threatened to be terminated. About as much as I knew.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.