Rebecca Lamb #131 Roma this, Roma that, you’ve got two boys too, and where’s the cat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me of course The Boys like taking the vitamin 🐻gummies its the only nutrition they get ffs

Reactions: 16
duck me of course The Boys like taking the vitamin 🐻gummies its the only nutrition they get ffs
Do they like the vitamins? It wasn’t clear they liked the vitamins but she likes the vitamins coz it’s good to take vitamins coz they like vitamins so they take vitamins. STOP REPEATING THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AND CALLING IT AN AD 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Obvs needs the trotters painted for her only fans. Maybe they like her feet 🤮 maybe someone sent her over money to have them done and for a private vid hahahahahaha. I’ll stop now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many weeks maternity leave do you get from only fans , is it 8 weeks ? Asking for a police lady friend of a detective officer .

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Literally DYING at the fact the Emma ad has been pulled 🤣🤣 seriously, when is she going to give it up? How does she not realise that it's HER and her VILE boyfriend that are the reason these ads keep getting pulled? They're vile people! You couldn't email a company who LJC has done an AD for and say tit shout her because she keeps it professional! Which just goes to show that no Rebecca it's not us being "nasty trolls" it's you and Steve being nasty people and that's why these companies no longer want to associate with you! It's why you got dropped from channel mum ffs you'd think after that she'd have booked her ideas up and sorted herself out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My question?
What job will you do when you CANT use 8 week old Anne & A&W for content🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally DYING at the fact the Emma ad has been pulled 🤣🤣 seriously, when is she going to give it up? How does she not realise that it's HER and her VILE boyfriend that are the reason these ads keep getting pulled? They're vile people! You couldn't email a company who LJC has done an AD for and say tit shout her because she keeps it professional! Which just goes to show that no Rebecca it's not us being "nasty trolls" it's you and Steve being nasty people and that's why these companies no longer want to associate with you! It's why you got dropped from channel mum ffs you'd think after that she'd have booked her ideas up and sorted herself out!
Imagine she has to send the mattress back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Does she really get paid anything for an ad when she’s also had a free mattress?! Surely the mattress in itself is more than payment enough for the drivel these influencers put out 😂

Reactions: 9
It might now help to add that her PR company are aware of the behaviour because i sent some stuff over to them other day after the doxxing. Haven’t had a reply but i am hoping if she is getting stuff via the agency then it might mean the companies blacklist them entirely and if they get enough backlash they might drop her 😏
Might just send another little e mail to add that

Reactions: 10
Does she really get paid anything for an ad when she’s also had a free mattress?! Surely the mattress in itself is more than payment enough for the drivel these influencers put out 😂
I've seen some influencers say they receive commission from the discount code, not sure with Emma though

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Do they like the vitamins? It wasn’t clear they liked the vitamins but she likes the vitamins coz it’s good to take vitamins coz they like vitamins so they take vitamins. STOP REPEATING THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AND CALLING IT AN AD 🤯
And if the bleep had a good diet and fed her kids nutritious food then none of them would have to take vitamins, she’s genuinely the most stupid imbecile I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 15
Not dingle getting some sad fucker to message her "what's the last thing she bought" so she can aff link her ugly shoes 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 "adds link 😘" 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another AD gone from her grid 🤣🤣🤣 but guys, the companies can all see its just nasty, lying trolls 🤔🤭 ok hunnipot..now, next up...vitamins

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a question I just love how real you are.. or something along those lines…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
21 pics of Mandyann on her grid since she's been born. Where's your boys dingle you scumbag

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
“Not a question just wanted to
Say how amazing you are, mummy goals, body goals, you and Steve are couple goals”

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.