Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an attention seeking witch!!! There’s people
Out there with real disabilities struggling to walk upstairs and there she is huffing and puffing cause she lifted a few weights lazy duck
What a great role model!!
I would absolutely love to slap her smug face

Surely if ur workout was that intense you’d get changed after!!!

New thread name: Rebecca lamb #14 anal about trolls whilst Steve’s filling holes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not being funny but if you’re walking like that a few hours after some squats (bending) and a bit of step climbing you’ve got more issues than we already know of.
Just shows how lazy she is. I do more than that ‘exercise’ video running round after a baby all day..

Reactions: 10
Bring this Rebecca back! She looked HAPPY and stunning, her hair was beautiful!!!! Looking back is actually quite sad.... I wonder what has gone wrong for her
Her hair is GORGEOUS that colour. It suits her perfectly, she looks beautiful. She looks so much better as herself, rather than an attempted copy of LJC.

Reactions: 13
New thread title:

Made myself a shitshake, did a few squats and now I ache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BOLLOCKS REBEGGAR

DOMS take a minimum of 18-24hrs to kick in. Usually more like 36-48hrs for most people. And lifting 0.5kg weights whilst performing crappy-form squats is going to have literally no impact. Jog on you desperate loser. And yes while I’m on a rant - your fiancé wouldn’t look out of place in an Inbetweeners movie, your lips look shite, for the love of god please buy your kids some proper beds and find some other vocabulary apart from ‘little’ and ‘super’!!! :))))

Oh that felt good. Not gonna tell a little super lie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion; Been on free hols, crying trolls while still editing her rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #14 lamb or goat? Which will be gifted first?

Bring this Rebecca back! She looked HAPPY and stunning, her hair was beautiful!!!! Looking back is actually quite sad.... I wonder what has gone wrong for her
She looks so beautiful on those pictures! Now she's tryna be like every other wannabe blogger on Instagram with the blonde hair and the fillers! It's such a shame :/

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My brain isn't clever enough to come up with a full title but it deffo needs babeh goooortttt in it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so chunky in those work out stories. She might lose some weight if she works on her form rather than putting all her effort in to squeezing her boobs together 🤢

Reactions: 1
Rebecca Lamb #14 1 bitatoe, 2 bitatoe, 3 bitatoe 4, little ghort, little car and trolls and bullies galore

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What have I just watched 🤦‍♀️ DOMS generally starts 24 hrs After exercise and can last upto 72 hours.
DOMS is NOT always a sign of a good workout.
If Rebecca genuinely feels pain after she hasn't worked out, but simply did some poor squats then she really needs her bones checking for a calcium deficiency.
I told you Reb, it's all about nutrition 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
How dramatic is that walk up the stairs! I'm almost 34 weeks pregnant with SPD and I can barely walk up stairs but that was on another level of put on!

Reactions: 9
She was stunning before and her content was good. She wasn’t trying to be something she’s not. Now she’s just got too big for her boots and is so up her own arse now she’s an Instagram superstar/supermodel

Reactions: 6
Rebecca Lamb #14 say Ghort say Bebe say Ghort say Bebe.... say Bebe Ghort, cry TROLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am new here but am surprised at her age she has no friends??? I went back on her insta and she had a friend ( can’t remember name ) she was in two photos and now they both don’t follow each other but steve follows this girl... who’s blonde!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.