Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That "workout" wow! If you are going to exercise at least do it properly. If I was her I'd spend some quality money and invest in a PT. She has no clue about healthy nutrition and exercise. And why is Steve telling her what to do? Show me his qualifications???? Oh that's right, he knows as much as elleh so that's duck all then. 🙄
She thinks prancing around one morning in her kitchen is going to do anything, let me start you off elleh with an age old saying "abs are created in the kitchen" I know you read here so please take this on board. This means, that first and foremost before you start fanning around with you medicine ball that you need to sort your nutrition out. Once you have a healthy diet (and I don't mean smoothies, they aren't always healthy... . You shouldn't believe everything you read on Insta 🤔) then you can get a PT and a proper work out plan 👍

Reactions: 7
That "workout" wow! If you are going to exercise at least do it properly. If I was her I'd spend some quality money and invest in a PT. She has no clue about healthy nutrition and exercise. And why is Steve telling her what to do? Show me his qualifications???? Oh that's right, he knows as much as elleh so that's duck all then. 🙄
She thinks prancing around one morning in her kitchen is going to do anything, let me start you off elleh with an age old saying "abs are created in the kitchen" I know you read here so please take this on board. This means, that first and foremost before you start fanning around with you medicine ball that you need to sort your nutrition out. Once you have a healthy diet (and I don't mean smoothies, they aren't always healthy... . You shouldn't believe everything you read on Insta 🤔) then you can get a PT and a proper work out plan 👍
The PT would need to be gifted, otherwise she wouldn’t spend the money 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That chicken casserole looks absolutely disgusting!!! She has no idea, looks dry and the potatoes are huge. Literally makes me gag looking at that pic 🤢

Reactions: 9
Regardless of the reason, it's not safe and not worth the risk 😔 she popped them in his party bags the other week for his birthday so it's probably something he has anyway.
😮 I didn’t know that. I skipped all her stories about his birthday! Wow I’m sure the parents were thrilled.

Her new video is as fake as her. Why is she brushing the boys teeth and then giving them chocolate milk?? God just when you think she can’t get any thicker 😳

Reactions: 17
If you really went hard at a work out, you wouldn’t continue wearing the same clothes for the rest of the day. Scruffy behaviour🤢
She's still wearing the same work out clothes. It's OK plastering her face in make up, that can't hide the fact she has some filthy habits

Reactions: 7
How many times can you say in the night garden on one story, 4 times it would appear 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She missed the bit in the bedtime routine where she sends Alfie to their room with the IPad for an hour or two so they can enjoy some Pinky Ponk of their own😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.