Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I dont know about you lot, but I wish I was tucking into this tonight 😜
I always wondered where her weekly carrot goes

Love yourself and be body confident but also lose weight and exercise every day because u don’t want rolls xo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always wondered where her weekly carrot goes

Love yourself and be body confident but also lose weight and exercise every day because u don’t want rolls xo
Looks like it skipped being boiled or cooked and went straight from the chopping board to the plate. 90% of her food looks rock hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it skipped being boiled or cooked and went straight from the chopping board to the plate. 90% of her food looks rock hard.
I can't see that lot being cooked for 6-7 hours. The chicken maybe but no way has that veg been on for 6-7 hours. Unless she's put a tbsp of water in the slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion

Been t’ James villa gave you a tour no one will book coz I’m such a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That casserole looks rank. I’ve never seen a meal so bland and beige! If you want to lose a bit of l weight what you’ve eaten today, Rebecca isn’t going to help you. All I’ve seen her have today is CARBS CARBS and CARBS. Carbs (used it 4 times to get into her head as everything has to be repeated) are NOT your friend when you are trying to lose weight and tone up!! I feel sorry for those boys having a mother who is so thick!

Tonight we have teamed up with In The Night Garden and we are watching In The Night Garden to set the perfect bedtime routine so these boys are having some milk and watching a bit of In The Night Garden and they are loving it in their In The Night Garden pjs.

FML. Quality advertising.
What are they watching?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole family sat watching In The Night Garden and she's staring into the camera :ROFLMAO:

Only things appreciated in this video, her face pre fillers and the boys sleeping in proper beds.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's still wearing the same leggings, I'm usually soaked in sweat after a workout. How can she not have a shower straight away? I've always got the impression she doesn't wash very often.

I thought she said she was putting loads of veg in her casserole? A few peas and half a carrot isn't loads of veg.

• Sick
I can't believe she's still wearing the same leggings, I'm usually soaked in sweat after a workout. How can she not have a shower straight away? I've always got the impression she doesn't wash very often.

I thought she said she was putting loads of veg in her casserole? A few peas and half a carrot isn't loads of veg.

Because she didn’t do an actual work out did she? She twatted about with a couple of weights, for content for Instagram.

Reactions: 13
Steve probably just shagged her up the arse.

She’s so pathetic. Pretending she’s sore from exercise?!

Get to duck.

She didn’t do any bloody exercise!!!!

She just constantly makes a twit out of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't believe how embarrassing her stories are lately. It's like she's posting tit and going straight to tattle waiting to be slagged off 😳 she's not going to be that sore from the crappy little 'workout' she did a few hours later. I love how the camera man didn't get the usual snaps of her arse too. Maybe he isn't keen on that kind of content for the gram 😜

• Haha
The house looks grim in that latest story of her fannying about on the stairs 🤢

I last went to the gym yesterday morning, I felt no pain yesterday, a bit of tightness this morning but nothing major, now 32 hours later its sore.

And don't get me started on these shakes, and stodgy meals

I know everyone starts somewhere, I'm certainly no expert but all this is just embarrassing. Do some research, get a PT, get some basic nutritional advice, do the work and then come back & talk about it, when you've got a base level of understanding

“The boys are putting on their special In the Night Garden Pjs for this special occasion” thought it was meant to be your evening ROUTINE... clue being in the word routine Elleh..

Taping said routine to the bathroom door that poor Steve spent hours renovating because they live in the Yorkshire Dales in their dream home that they are renovating so Steve painted the bathroom now Elleh is taping up bits of paper to the bathroom door because she has always had a routine with the boys but she wants to be extra good and proper and stuff at the routine so that will keep her right 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus wept.

Also, Alfie is nearly 6... away and shite he’s still watching in the night garden as part of his bedtime routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.