Rebecca Lamb #129 Magic mirror always lies while leaving baby Anne unsupervised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off has she ‘bounced back’ keep telling yourself that Beggy and your followers. It’s so damaging because SHE IS A LIAR. This is not me ‘body shaming’ or anything like that, I had my third and final baby June 2021 & it took me a good year to ‘bounce back’ I know everybody is different. But she is a bare face liar, how do her sheep not clock the magic mirror? They must do & just find it super humouring to send Qs in like that.

She looks no different to when she was pregnant, bar losing the baby bump & swollen feet. She knocks me sick with her fake representation of who she THINKS she is and what she actually is, which are two very different things!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they never wear any bleeping clothes?? Why does she think anyone wants to see it?? Imagine if that was your neighbour or coworker - it’s just embarrassing 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she went shopping in Harrogate with a ‘friend’ , ok his name is Steve , is she keeping clear of Skipton now as she thinks she is more likely to get snapped in the wild there in all her size 16 glory !

Did she post any other pictures of Harrogate apart from the five guys ? Its a beautiful town so much better content she could have taken

I call bullshit she never went to Harrogate at all , and that was just an old photo from a previous visit to 5 Guys . She is just hiding out at the shack waiting in for Shein and H&M deliveries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I miss the working out days. And the running over the bridge with her breakfast shake. ‘New mama manic dingle obsessed with baths but never actually cleaning herself’ is boring.

• Haha
She doesn’t stop. Hahahahahha you funny bastard Rebecca. You do absolutely nothing with them boys not a damn thing, don’t even take them to school
LOL she literally spent 90% of last week in bed with “mastitis” she’s honestly the laziest mother I’ve ever come across

All the big boss Lumi CEO babes are busy plugging the all new and improved face sander. There’s been no mention of this or the collagen on Beggeh’s page for ages now! She’s barely mentioned it at all since big Steph and Alicia Douvall went to Mauritius 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am quite honestly taken aback by how much of a fraudster she is!!!
Stood next to carly who is actually a size 8 ..... she is honestly deluded she needs psychiatric help 🥴

"Perking boobs" too 🤣🤣🤣 is there anything she won't edit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Steve's sister and her kids are visiting today, seems odd they'd go while the boys are in school.His dieters kids have all been taken out of school so they can live a nomadic lifestyle they're only back in the UK because of some rules they're having to follow. This family clearly dont take education seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 22
SHE is.....off the fuking planet Big Time

The....most deluded idiot EVER!!!! born

Imagine sitting & setting up YOUR FUKING OWN Q&A & showing your tits off 24/7

I STILL......DONT understand my husband would go crazy if i did an ounce of what this....stupud witch does hourly🤦‍♀️

BIG BAD BEV was obviously a tit parent but surely you make your own choices in life

So....Anne was the void that needed to be filled it wont last we all know that not if she keeps sticking HER on the edge of the bed🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am quite honestly taken aback by how much of a fraudster she is!!!
What is also quite disturbing is..
what we DONT SEE.....😠

LOL she literally spent 90% of last week in bed with “mastitis” she’s honestly the laziest mother I’ve ever come across
Thats just it she ISNT what we all call a mother - poor fuking kids

This was her before she tricked Beaver into getting her up the duff.... what have you bounced back to Hunipot?
We will FOREVER have this....pic🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CANT fuking wait, about WHAT??

Coworker hilarious in our Beggys case

Sorry tattlers for my RAMBLING, recovering from an OP😬
This is helping😃
Get well soon x

💐

Probably be about bf to lure the pervs in for more view's

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.