Rebecca Lamb #129 Magic mirror always lies while leaving baby Anne unsupervised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fugly red thumb Beaver is, with his long head and teef, and his fat, roidy torso. Genuinely mortified that he thinks he looks good. 🤢

Her lips from side view are just the most ridiculous things ever. What a disastrous, vain pair they make. She’s 100% manic since Anne’s arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These are for us Tattlers - Hi Rebecca and Steve, so glad you join us - often! 👋😂☺👍

Rebecca, you in your nasty grey bra and knickers, and Steve with his guns out... Both are so funny 😂😂. So predictable and sad - showing your little Girl being breastfed by her Mummy so all the pervs can see.

While you continue to show yourselves in your normal habitat, we shall continue to laugh and take the michael. It's called entertainment and it's free 😊😁

The Kids meanwhile - well you're not doing so great on that front - poor Roma being left on the edge of the bed, not just once either and the Boys - are the Boys being looked after well - nurtured and loved without the bloody camera in their faces. Doubt it.

We now the pics are a 🖕 to us - would rather be on this side of the camera than yours.

IdiotsRUs.

Is that milk on her bra accentuating her nipple? 🤢 The breastfeeding pervs will love that 🤢
Yes, bet it is - grim ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
( wasn't me) omg I'm surprised she's not noticed this three days it's been up 😂😂,...to busy looking at herself in the mirror
Screenshot_20221006-123502.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Nah Steve has to be the most ugly bleep I've ever laid eyes on. What even is he! He looks like a man/child hybrid. Not a chance I'd let his chipolata anywhere near me. Imagine his big slobbery teef looking down on you during sex 🤮
Steve definitely filters his pics

OR!!! OR... Let's put some clothes on and look after our children 😌
This is my fave comment today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think she sat there today and said how best could I advertise this lipstick... Oh I know! By whipping my tits out!!!

Honestly there are no words

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was blocked on my old insta and got a new one, muahaha but I can see that she’s got a feature story whatever you call it called Roma…. Yet I’ve scrolled through and none for the boys. She’s a first class bleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I was blocked on my old insta and got a new one, muahaha but I can see that she’s got a feature story whatever you call it called Roma…. Yet I’ve scrolled through and none for the boys. She’s a first class bleep!
Block her quickly ..then unblock when you want to look again ect

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t stop. Hahahahahha you funny bastard Rebecca. You do absolutely nothing with them boys not a damn thing, don’t even take them to school

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Could it be anymore obvious she is asking herself these questions, who would ask about a 3 week old baby going on holiday when we are in October 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is a just a daft witch. Has nothing going for her at all. No brains, her looks have gone, has to sit and ask herself questions to address tattle, has to filter herself for pics to the point she's unrecognisable. House is tit, boyfriend is tit, her sofa is tit, her living room floor is tit, her lips are tit, her dress sense is tit. Basically her whole life is tit. Dingle nobody has asked when you're going away on holiday. NO ONE! duck off seriously, get online and start googling psychiatrists in your area because you bleeping need a good one!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God is she actually doing this?
It’s bad enough that she is editing her post partum body but drawing attention to “how well she’s done” by asking herself questions about her edited body to brag….I honestly have no words.

Her account engagement is going up recently on the grid, as are her followers so I can only assume that most people don’t realise. It makes me so angry.

She really is one very disturbed person. I genuinely believe she is the epitome of social media showing one thing and real life the total opposite. I can imagine her sat at home crying a lot and snapping at the children all the time. But it’s so easy to type “my darlings” and paint the picture of the perfect mother and family to those who are none the wiser. Sad.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.