Rebecca Lamb #129 Magic mirror always lies while leaving baby Anne unsupervised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Getinmybelly for the winning thread title.

I feel like the title is the recap, just to add 'Beaver is a roid head with witch tits'
Honestly, seeing him in the flesh he looks like verruca salt when she blows up in to a blueberry he’s that round and dumpy. Looks like if you tipped him over he’d just roll off down the street

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just fell down a YouTube hole, her house tour video when they just moved in 🤯 she has barely touched that house, I didn't realise the owner left so much stuff (I knew the bed from reading here) still no playroom for the boys even though she mentioned it twice, a bodge job when she wanted to modernise the downstairs shower

Reactions: 23
I've just fell down a YouTube hole, her house tour video when they just moved in 🤯 she has barely touched that house, I didn't realise the owner left so much stuff (I knew the bed from reading here) still no playroom for the boys even though she mentioned it twice, a bodge job when she wanted to modernise the downstairs shower
And the rat infested barn

Reactions: 8
Coz they is piss poor
And the fact she really did think she would be gifted everything left right and centre
Renovations
Furniture and so on
And she got duck all
That’s the answer as to why that house is exactly the same all these years down the line
Chucking some magnolia on the walls and getting new carpet and a bodge bathroom hardly screams boss babe
That house will ALWAYS give the game away

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's so so odd when I think of all the people I know who have had babies in the last 12 months-ish, and none of them behave like this. I can't recall seeing any of them in their underwear or with their tits hanging out. I've definitely not seen any of them leave their baby on the edge of the bed while they stand in front of the mirror taking photos. It's so weird.

Also, where is Steve going to get Anne's date of birth tatted on him? He's run out of wrists... Oh, did you only plan on having 2 children, Steve? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why the duck would anyone sit in front of a mirror in their undies breastfeeding a baby then taking pics…. She is getting weirder by the day .

Reactions: 31
Brilliant Thread Title seeing as IT IS STOOD YET AGAIN!!!!!! in front of the Magic fuking Mirror🤣

Of ALL of the people i follow or can see on insta
NOT ONE has her tits + bits out
GET IN THE BIN FILTHY DIRTY BEGGY
YUK!

Reactions: 19
"Let's catch up so I can post more pictures of myself as the background"
And a chance to address everything on tattle by asking myself questions. What a boring witch. God she needs to get a life. Any wonder Steve seems to spend his time at the gym.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So I can lie and answer all the things then trolls have said about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why the duck would anyone sit in front of a mirror in their undies breastfeeding a baby then taking pics…. She is getting weirder by the day .
She needs help!!!

Soooooo what are the questions gonna be……

I’ll go first…..’oh you look so amazing getting your figure back so quickly’ your so so amazing 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.