Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Coronas First meal out?? She went to a meal within 15 hours of being fresh out the vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
She prob means because Beggy is like a TANK😁
What the travelling coach left out:
Pulled up to the shack today and, because I didn't want to go into the pit, I cried so much I couldn't talk.
Meeting my new niece was the most amazing ever. Beggy kept saying She's so tiny.
What could I say? So I just gave the standard
You forget how tiny and delicate babies are, don't you?
This little lady of mine was in awe and spent most of the meal? cuddling her to keep her warm and I kept winding her mother up.
My heart could have melted a thousand times if there was any heat in the place.
So proud of you both for making me a sure bet to get the inheritance.

Now I'm too lazy and still not back on socials yet, hopefully soon!
However, I'm seeing my own GP (dentist) today so that should help figure out why I've been chewing through timber and I feel so poop.

But we go on the road, we move cause we get told to leave, we love living off my father's money

Have an amazing day everyone especially all you Tattlers out there.
BTW Beggy is still the size of a small heifer. I don't know who she thinks she is kidding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Right guys, I do not live close enough to her but one of you Yorkshire bitches needs to go find her and take a picture to put this BULLSHIT to bed. She IS NOT THAT SMALL! If she ever posts "just on our way to trafford centre" ill be down there hunting this cunt down and revealing the true size of this monster. She needs taking down a fucking peg I swear to god. Posting about how shes amazed by her body. Bitch I'm amazed by photoshop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“Mamas milk” is the sleaziest, seediest thing I’ve heard. You know it’s the kind of horrible shit she probably says to Steve during sex

“OH BEAVER, BAYBEH, DYA WANT SUM OF MAMAS MILK?!” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Cocoluna

VIP Member
“How do you make it look so easy” because it is easy for her! Doesn’t take her boys to school; doesn’t bath them or interact with them unless she’s filming something. Whacks a tit out for heggers twice a day for 3 mins per time and sits in her pit asking herself questions n photoshopping pics of herself whilst Anne hangs off the end of the bed. What’s difficult

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine thinking a Starbucks cup is still a flex in 2022 🤣 cringe. A mother of 3 and her priorities are Instagram 🤡
Does anyone remember when she said she wanted to like Starbucks and forced herself to try and like coffee for the autumnal pictures with the cups the fucking sad act

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with the comments about our Anne. Or trying to moderate the thread but don’t you think it’s down to the parents to protect the child and Rebecca and Steve epically fail at that every single time. As I’ve said just my opinion not trying to moderate in anyway but I honestly think the comments are the least of the damage with the image of that child Rebecca puts online. With the sexual predators following her for pregnancy content which now Roma is the product of. It makes me feel absolutely physically sick. She needs safe guarding by her parents but they are to stupid to see it.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
( wasn't me) omg I'm surprised she's not noticed this three days it's been up 😂😂,...to busy looking at herself in the mirror
Screenshot_20221006-123502.png

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Nothing to offer other than a pyramid scheme and a perv’s wet dream. 😂
Please can this be the next thread title🤣 I’m begging yas

Her question today ‘how have you bounced back so quickly’ Eh????? Didn’t we have this exact q and wording about two days ago? Do you think she lies in bed all day and thinks gosh, bet they all think I’m supermum, size 8 already, bounced back so much faster than anyone I know.. and then types it in her question box 🤣😅 she’s so thick it’s painful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46