Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she's been on here and had a read that we've all pissed ourselves that her belly was the below less than 3 weeks ago so she's now trying to portray that what she's posted this morning is reality to show us nasteh trolls what's what 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

The only way you could get from the below or her in the pink joggers to what she's shown this morning in less than 2 weeks is liposuction, and given that they seemingly can't afford the £200 for Anne's tongue tie surgery that's not really likely.

PS begs, your "big juicy bum" that beaver listed as the #1 thing he loved about you after "10 yerrzzz" 🥴 has disappeared. Best make sure he doesn't too 😂.
Sorry I’m just catching up, I’m way behind as you can see. I don’t usually comment, just read as can never catch up in real time 🤣
The breastfeeding thing has triggered me.
My first born I tried to breastfeed, my little one has a tongue tie, they wouldn’t do the operation as I wasn’t exclusively breastfeeding, but it was free on the nhs? Do you have to pay now?
I breast fed my second, just giving it up now. With both babies they were on me feeding constantly for what felt like the first month, I have had to top both off up with formula.
mot doesn’t bother me at all, I just wanted my babies fed, but she will be making some mothers who are hell bent on wanting to breastfeed be feeling so inadequate 😢 I know if I was still as hormonal as I was in the early days and watching that with a baby who fed constantly and took ages to gain weight I would feel that way xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she won’t acknowledge the blogger awards at all now. Any decent person would congratulate the winner, but Beggy will just pretend the whole thing didn’t happen now.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
All we need to do is wait for the next q&a. "How did you get on at the Yorkshire Blogger Awards"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just going back to yesterday morning's story where she said "getting mastitis is super normal, I definitely had it with Woody, I think I probably had it with Alfie too, I can't remember"

Didn't she say previously that she didn't ever breastfeed Alfie as she felt too young, nervous and lacked the confidence to do so, or am I mistaken?

Reactions: 16
Just going back to yesterday morning's story where she said "getting mastitis is super normal, I definitely had it with Woody, I think I probably had it with Alfie too, I can't remember"

Didn't she say previously that she didn't ever breastfeed Alfie as she felt too young, nervous and lacked the confidence to do so, or am I mistaken?
I wonder how many women she has put off breast feeding by this mastitis conten?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

She stopped after a month if I remember correctly

Reactions: 5
At 25.01 on the last vlog woody said Anne looks like bogtrotter 😮..and he's sucking his thumb on and of still and Alfie kept on rubbing Woody's hair why would he do that ?

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I thought she had said this too. I don’t think she was doing her instagramming when Alfie was a baby was she, but by the time Woody came along she had her YouTube channel etc.

Reactions: 5
See she’s back to having 2 strawberries cut into 20. And how can she be feeling tired like Anne when she apparently sleeps thru and dingles not left the bed for 2 days

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.