Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this thread is starting to get ridiculous. Everyone is constantly making up stories to what they think happened. You can see Steve was there. I also don’t think she lied about the babies weight. Pictures and videos are very deceiving. All these theories on here are a bit far fetched to be honest
I seen Steve in the car beforehand seeming like he'd rather be going to the dentist for a root canal, and after Rona had been born, at no point throughout. If you believe he was there then you do you hun 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 but I don't really think it's "ridiculous" to judge something based on the evidence at hand, I'm hardly saying Rebecca was beamed up to space and aliens acted as midwives 😂😂😂😂

#OoooooohhhSteve!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cooper123

VIP Member
She's so proud that the baby has gained weight. Most mums would say so happy. Not this cunt, she has to make out its all down to her

• Haha
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s 1 year younger than me, and today the Asda delivery guy asked where my mum was for the beer 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
Becky today is not feeling herself and she realises she’s put too much pressure on herself.

And what pressure is that exactly? Posing for Instagram and showing off to how amazing life is?

Roma is such a good baby and it’s all flowers, candles and cuddles.

Trying to show everyone how happy she is and staging various scenes so everyone can see what a happy family they are. Boys are happy. Steve is happy. She is so happy. Happeh, happeh, happeh!
Who is she trying to convince us or herself?

She will have the biggest breakdown soon if she isn’t already.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Look at her smug face... absolutley buzzing to get the baby on the tit... quick Beaver, post it to our fetish site 🤢
Smug looking twat. Poor Alfie and Woody. Pushed out now beggy has got her girl. Who by the way still looks odd to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. And how many days has the kid worn that cardigan with her name on the back? I'd be bloody embarrassed everyone knowing I'd called my baby Roma. Anyway, another day and beggys still a dick. Have yous not got coffee at home ffs? Subjecting a baby to being confined in a car seat just so you can prance about in public whacking your manky tits out. The 2 of you are sad bastards.

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I’m not willing to watch the vlog so can someone answer.. what did she do about the loo for 5 hours! The times Iv been in labour it was a constant trip to the toilet, and changing pads because waters kept leaking… doesn’t everyone’s stomach begin to do a clear out during labour? 😂🤢

• Heart

Pomegranate

VIP Member
I would imagine Roma would only be appropriate if you had an Italian heritage or maybe some kind of connection to Rome / Roma in Italian but Roma from Yorkshire is just funny.

Otherwise it’s just a chavy, trailer trash style name and it’s got same sophistication of names like Paris or Chardonnay! Apologies to anyone with those names. Rebecca probably thinks Roma is posh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BabeOne

Rebecca, I think you may have had a better labour experience by booking an Uber!! 🤔😱

Steve, you looked like you were as much use as a chocolate teapot! Interested/supportive and caring - not!

I have never seen anything like this - she spent the majority of her labour in the fuckin car?! Are they completely mental 😂🤣

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I just can't bare to watch her anymore. Those 2 boys deserve so much more than her for a mother, if you can call her that 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Steve might as well have not been there! He hardly uttered a word (apart from inappropriate comments) or did anything but eat McDonald’s and watch Netflix. He couldn’t look less interested if he tried. He was basically just the driver.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
For someone in a ‘new baby bubble’ she’s never off line posted 20+ stories already today and it’s only 12:30

• Haha
Yeah, I don't think there's anything wrong with the baby. Up to Rebecca to make that judgement though, not people on a forum.
Well that’s the thing isn’t it, no one would ever be able to make a comment about my kids online because they aren’t online. They aren’t fished out for content and used and exploited! Unlike hers! And anything to do with breathing on a 7 day old baby should always be checked over.

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
A simpleton that she needs to exploit.
Those lumis won't sell themselves.

View attachment 1583031
She's too thick to realise that steph and the rest of the lumi huns only put up with her because their income depends on her sales. If beggy steps away from selling the lumi tomorrow, she'd not hear from any of them again. Fake witches the lot of them.

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I've never known a fashion garment to be accessorised with a hot chocolate. What a fucking div

• Haha