Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acm1993

Does anyone else’s insta stories always say no new stories?! I can never see what she’s putting unless someone puts it on here cos I’m blocked 😒😒 storiesdown won’t load either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Tell Jesus.... that the bitch is back 🤜🤛

I totally agree I think she's nagged and nagged the hospital and was induced, she probably made up a load of fake things like lack of movement etc
I agree with this. When I was pregnant with my first and in 3rd trimester, I attended hospital twice on 2 separate occasions with lack of movement. Thankfully everything was OK but the midwife said if I needed to go in once more for the same thing I'd be having my elective c section there and then

Frenchie

VIP Member
I haven’t kept up with threads .. however I have just found out that with nuskin alone she makes 30-40k a month .. probably why she doesn’t do many ads as she probably doesn’t even need to. She’s one of the top 2% in the world due to how big her team is
30/40k month????

• Haha
  • Wow

mumofboysx

Chatty Member
so a quick google & there’s 28.35 grams in an ounce… if she’s put 166g on how is she only 1oz more 😅😅 they don’t weigh baby between birth & day 5… she had heel prick and weighed on day 6 so that’s the first time since birth

Reactions: 3

Sticky One

VIP Member
Didn't say they had called her by 12.30 and she would have picked the boys up at school at, what, 3? Cutting it fine isn't it! Then did they just go once Beggy and Beaver came back from hospital orrrr? Did she say whether they stayed in hospital overnight? There's no way Steve's mum and partner stayed over in that absolute hovel, surely? Wonder if they had a nice hotel nearby!
i think she called when they left their house at 11, so she had about 4 hours to get them - you know in that super quick labour 🤣

Also I’m sure I saw her say they left the hospital at 3/4am but now I’m not so sure as no one spoke about it on here 🤣

Reactions: 3