Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Yes I was induced with my eldest. I went in to hospital at a pre-arranged time, they Monitored me/baby for a while then give me the pessary, another little while on the monitor then I was sent home and told to come back in 24hrs to be checked again or to call them if my waters broke etc
when I was induced I had to go into hospital the night before, they gave me the pessary then and at about 6.30am they broke my waters & told me to call my other half to tell him to come to the hospital because I’d be having him that morning… baby arrived at 5.15pm 😂

Reactions: 2

VIP Member
There's premier inns in Skipton (20 mins) or Bingley (13 mins) - I would have laughed at the fact they had to get a hotel because they are so from the hospital, yes but I wouldn't have been anywhere near as horrified as I am that she sat in the fucking car in labour all day 😅
Rendezvous hotel is next to McDonald’s also!

VIP Member
Nah fuck OFF, no way has she done a ten minute montage of herself having contractions and going 'orrrhhhh Steeeeeeeve' in the passenger seat of the car and called it a 'birth vlog' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 were the kids in the car too? Did they go in the Tesla or steves dads hunmobile?live laugh love

• Heart
  • Haha

pinkqueen

So he had it while she pregnant? Is it weird to think imagine if the baby died in labour and he’d had had the snip…

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
How sad that you have to sit in your car in labour in a carpark for the views you might get on insta / you tube !!

If she had it at Airedale both her mum and Obson Snr live not that far away surely any normal sane person would have arranged to go there .

Has she even mentioned who looked after the boys and the dogs
Momma Beaver. She got there fast considering she lives in Hornsea! 🤔🤔

acm1993

It’s horrible isn’t it. They were adamant it’d be that morning 😂 I spent almost two hours pushing before they decided to give me an episiotomy and a ventouse delivery!! I dunno how many red bulls my ex went through that day but he managed to complete every level of Tetris while I was in Labour 😂
Yep 2 hours pushing here too after 3 days in labour I was exhausted, ended up in forceps and an episiotomy 😩

• Heart

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the beginning of the reg for the tesla? I'm doubting myself now but if I'm right then I've seen him nearly everyday in Skipton this week. I think he must just drive round before and after the school run because he doesn't want to go back to the shack 🤣

* and I know the boys got to school like 25 mins from here so he really is taking the biscuit 😂
If it’s her number plate I think it’s re13 lam - not sure if they changed the plates over though!

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
Birth blog live already…has it even been a week?! Have a day off love, enjoy your family and stop posting for validation from complete strangers

As an aside baby’s mouth constantly open is a massive red flag for issues, sleep apnea, enlarged adenoids and tongue tie to name a few. I’d message and let her know but I’ll probably just be blocked 🤪
I did think tongue tie

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
We were told not to put our little one in a bouncy chair til he could hold his head up unsupported. I just did things when he was in his Moses basket or on his playmat 🤷🏼‍♀️
This thing it's suitable from birth it's called a bouncer obviously you don't bounce it though
Screenshot_20220917-165906.png

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
I’ve just sent the video to my sister In law who’s a paediatric sister in Birmingham and she said that baby needs an assessment asap her breathing isn’t normal
I’m quite surprised by that…. I’m sure mine used to do this when needing winded.

motherhen

I'd be calling the midwife to get that breathing checked out. She sounds like she's gasping for breath, along with her mouth open all the time. Has she had the sense to strip her off and look to see if her lungs are pulling when she takes a breath? You can see a marked pull in where the ribs are if they're struggling
Yeah she really shouldn't be breathing like that that!

I’d get baby checked although I’m sure midwife is happy 🤷‍♀️
And as for saying she’s all she ‘needed’ wtf, she’s a fruit loop!!!!

Why is she limiting comments on baby gurlllll???
You can only comment If you follow her!

Last edited:

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I have a 5 week old, and that fast breathing and flashing of her eyes remind me of my baby when she’s having a little dream, which she usually ends up smiling, personally I think Rebecca was just recording in the hope to catch a smile and posted it. I would address it if that’s the case, to her worried followers . Just to add if her breathing is like that normally that is absolutely NOT NORMAL, but I’m hoping it’s a case of erratic breathing from a dreaming episode, that’s what it seems like x.
Mine has the same during dreaming but not that noise 😩

Reactions: 1