Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep 2 hours pushing here too after 3 days in labour I was exhausted, ended up in forceps and an episiotomy

Reactions: 2
Yep 2 hours pushing here too after 3 days in labour I was exhausted, ended up in forceps and an episiotomy
3 days!!!! Oh my god how on earth did you do it?!! Labour is absolutely horrendous. I had pethidine with my first two but didn’t have time with my third so just had gas & air. The pethidine made me fall asleep though so I slept through most of it the first two times pushing is exhausting especially for 2 hours. I remember the midwife saying to me “we’re gonna give you some assistance” and it went from her and the nursing student to this huge team of doctors and I was there with my legs in stirrups with my sons head sticking out and they’re going “it’s nice to meet you” - honestly it wasn’t very dignified childbirth is great fun hey!

Reactions: 11
Couldn't agree more, she has posted that bday post, the saddo. Like I said yesterday, Steve to me doesn't look like a man in love. He couldn't give a shit about her, I think he just puts up with her because he feels he has to now that they have kids.

Reactions: 16
He was probably getting annoyed with her as well that it wasn't happening as quickly as she said it would!
And he didn’t give a fuck because remember this is the baby he didn’t want!
He couldn’t of given one single fuck
I think he looked to be enjoying her labouring really uncomfortable after all it’s what she wanted and tricked him into so for him it felt like a little win seeing her in that pain and he really enjoyed seeing it

Reactions: 17
Here she is ! Spot on again Betty

Reactions: 11
This may just be me overthinking things, but looking at the pictures from today, just her, Steve and baby, she actually looks content, as if she's forgotten she has 2 other children. The whole situation is unhealthy, the way she has obsessed over this baby from conception, to the point of ignoring her sons

Reactions: 32
Beaver didn’t want to drive home to come all the way back to hospital buuuut will gladly travel there and stick Rona in a car seat all for a fucking coffee

Reactions: 38
Look at her smug face... absolutley buzzing to get the baby on the tit... quick Beaver, post it to our fetish site
Yet she's got absolutely nothing to feel smug about. I see you Rebecca, posting these faces because you think you're getting one over on us. You do realise, you just look like a sad, pathetic twat.

No friends. No job. A partner who doesn't love you. A run-down, manky home. No education. No skills. No common-sense. Poor parenting skills. Neglectful. Laboured in a car. Is disliked by many.

What the hell do you have to be smug about?

Reactions: 35
Absolutely fucking priceless. He looks like King Charles.

Camp as a row of tents too.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.