Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was sat in an Italian when my baby was a day old, shoot me now! My middle child was in a competition and I wasn’t missing it. It’s more than possible to be out with a newborn.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if she took the carrycot to put the baby into whilst they ate or did they just leave her in the carseat
This 🙌🏼
Nothing annoys me more!! Pure laziness.
I've never even attached a carseat to a pram. Always left it fixed in the car.

I thought she wanted to soak up the new born bubble? Yet less than 24 hours after dropping the sprog she’s off to Skipton to fill her face with chips and mocktails and wearing the same pj top she’s been wearing in bed all day.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
So she's finally got a decent child now. The other two just weren't good enough were they.

Rebecca Lamb, you're a bleeping bleep

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh God, I can’t get over her going out for a meal with her newborn. All for a show. Nothing else.

She is all smiles and on the high especially because of the attention she is getting right now by posting photos for the world to see, but wait till day three baby blues kicks in!

Reactions: 22
I was sat in an Italian when my baby was a day old, shoot me now! My middle child was in a competition and I wasn’t missing it. It’s more than possible to be out with a newborn.
Oh course it is, but you did it for the sake of your middle child, you put your child before you. Beggy has had her newborn cooped in a car seat for hours for nothing more than likes and engagement.

Reactions: 21
Thanks for posting all the photos you lovely lot, she blocked me ages ago. I'm glad the baby has arrived safe and sound, but seriously.... ROMA, what kind of a stupid name is that, she'll get teased at school and probably be given the nickname smelly..... AROMA??? It's not too late to change it, there's so many sweet names for girls, for the love of God don't saddle her with such a daft name.

Reactions: 16
I thought she wanted to soak up the new born bubble? Yet less than 24 hours after dropping the sprog she’s off to Skipton to fill her face with chips and mocktails and wearing the same pj top she’s been wearing in bed all day.
She better be careful filling her face with chips now that she is not pregnant and her gallbladder will be working again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I think everyone’s different. I home birthed 4 out of 5 of my babies. I was up and changing the bed linen the next day much to the frustration of my midwife… by 4 and 5 by the time she arrived for first day checks I’d done a few loads of laundry, breakfast for the kids, got them changed ….no shade if you want to rest I’m just a bit of a get on with it. My first went through a McDonalds drive through at less than 24 hours old as I was starving on the way home from hospital!
Yes but that’s still not going out for dinner is it ?

Reactions: 5
Tbf Woody might have been looking forward to going out for a birthday tea, it was obviously pre planned as someone else has took the picture of the 5 of them. Newborn babies are allowed out the house, Life goes on when you already have other children 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
You sound like a great mum who was supporting her middle child not going out for attention like beggy! Your child will remember things like that 💜 I remember mum making sure I was included when my brother was born - I was 3 - when they bought him home I remember having a gift from my new born brother she always made sure I wasn’t left out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fucks sake, have a day off!
I can’t stand the girl, literally thinks she’s the biggest bleep walking but she looks fine - she looks like she just gave birth … end of.

I looked like I’d been dragged through a wheelybin in the rain and absolutely hate my photo of me and baby because I don’t look remotely photogenic (slightly traumatic birth also) but I have to remind myself looks aren’t important for that moment and the pics for me not anyone else

comments like this are just as bad as the dickheads like Beggy photoshopping and making us all paranoid about our looks
Say it louder for those in the back 🙏🙏

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why she did just get a necklace with all the kids initials on it? When I had my first I had a necklace like she’s got with her name on, but when my son was born I stopped wearing it and got one with both their initials on. Can’t just wear one of the kids names!
My sons name is Roman so when I type Roma autocorrect wants to change it 😂

That necklace is disgusting such poor taste. Fair enough if it's your first baby but your 3rd!! The sooner Steve wise up and takes the boys the better for them. She can't even lie and say Steve got it for her as she said she ordered it a few weeks ago so don't even try it beggy you tit poor excuse of a mother!

Reactions: 21
Why are we back in families now? Just spent 10 minutes looking for this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.