Rebecca Lamb #125 Wayne and Waynetta of The Dales, 350 weeks pregnant and still telling tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca - ‘who’s a pretty girl’

I’m wondering too because it’s certainly neither of you two! 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Rebecca - ‘who’s a pretty girl

I’m wondering too because it’s certainly neither of you two! 🥲
I don't actually think its terrible to acknowledge when a baby isn't bonny. We laugh ourselves because our son was never the cutest 😂

She proper proper looks like Steve

Reactions: 18
No grid post for her youngest SON’s birthday but yet another for the favourite child! This girl is absolutely hideous! Why do people like her always seem to get what they want?!
Since golden child was born we seem to have quite a few new members on here. I think lots of people are seeing her for what she really is and her true feelings towards the boys

Reactions: 26
bleeping hell. Her repeatedly saying to the baby “who’s a pretty girl” was like something from a horror film! It’s literally all she bothered about; she has a girl who she thinks is pretty. Ah well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that…
Yeah it’s really creepy the way she is about her already, and that child is really, how do I say, unfortunate looking? but suppose look at the parents it was never going to be a cute baby

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't actually think its terrible to acknowledge when a baby isn't bonny. We laugh ourselves because our son was never the cutest 😂

She proper proper looks like Steve
I’ve never understood when people say all babies are cute… Like, no the duck they are not.
The Hobsons are a prime example of that.
Some kids grow into cute toddlers but I don’t think there’s any danger of that happening here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never understood when people say all babies are cute… Like, no the duck they are not.
Some kids grow into cute toddlers but I don’t think there’s any danger of that happening here.
The whole lot of them are an acquired taste!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her eyes are really far apart and she has a huge gap between her top lip and her nose. Wonder if Begs had a few too many “mocktails” when she was pregnant

Reactions: 11
All babies aren’t cute, not when they’re newborns anyways 😂 my daughter came out absolutely beautiful but wow my son, he came out a chunk, swollen head and massive scrunched up nose. When my friends and family were asking for a photo of him it took me a few takes to send an ok one 😂 he’s a handsome little boy now though 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
2 years in a row without a birthday grid post for poor little Woody, but she never forgets to do one for herself 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
My son looked like Winston Churchill when he was born. I just thought everybody was lying to me when they came to see him and said how lovely he was!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In the pic with her healtheh smootheh and gorrrlsturn friendly chocolate pastreh, you can see she's still got her bump. It's 100%, totally normal to have that so what the hell is with all the photoshopping?! She's an absolute headcase. ALL she wants is attention and praise and people telling her she looks fab and they can't believe she is out so soon! She's a saddo!

Reactions: 15
WTAF....who wants to see her giving birth
NO....thanks🤢it should be private
Makes me Gipp

I think she is so deluded + have said before needs to see a Dr of some sort SOON...

I wish Social Media vanished to the moon
What the duck would she do with her SAD LITTLE LIFE....
Its all going to crash + burn

Winter in the Dales!
Stress of the so...called wedding
Im ready for the tit show🍟
p.s. FUGLY BABY

Reactions: 14
My son looked like Winston Churchill when he was born. I just thought everybody was lying to me when they came to see him and said how lovely he was!
My first daughter (planned😜) looked like Frankenstein’s monster! The strangest shaped head with thick black hair 😂 She is stunning to look at now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTAF....who wants to see her giving birth
NO....thanks🤢it should be private
Makes me Gipp

I think she is so deluded + have said before needs to see a Dr of some sort SOON...

I wish Social Media vanished to the moon
What the duck would she do with her SAD LITTLE LIFE....
Its all going to crash + burn

Winter in the Dales!
Stress of the so...called wedding
Im ready for the tit show🍟
p.s. FUGLY BABY
One of the main reasons I’m yet to have kids is because the thought of birth makes me heave 🤢. I know it’s meant to be magical blah blah blah but squeezing a melon out my fanny is not magical, I don’t care what anyone says. So WHY the hell would I want to see a stranger give birth Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All babies aren’t cute, not when they’re newborns anyways 😂 my daughter came out absolutely beautiful but wow my son, he came out a chunk, swollen head and massive scrunched up nose. When my friends and family were asking for a photo of him it took me a few takes to send an ok one 😂 he’s a handsome little boy now though 😍
I say I’m guilty of saying baby was super cute 🙈

Those first photos were deceiving. Sorry I really don’t want to be mean about the children but yes true not all babies are cute. My family all agreed including my sister her daughter looked like an alien for the first six months 🤣 She is absolutely beautiful now.
Of course to a parent maybe they are cute. Rebecca is also one of those mums who will only care if Roma is pretty. Who cares if she is clever or capable. Good luck Becks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she was talking to Roma (stupid fuxking name) it sounded like she was talking to her dog. She just doesn't sound natural at all.

Reactions: 8
One of the main reasons I’m yet to have kids is because the thought of birth makes me heave 🤢. I know it’s meant to be magical blah blah blah but squeezing a melon out my fanny is not magical, I don’t care what anyone says. So WHY the hell would I want to see a stranger give birth Jesus Christ.
after birthing 3 babies I completely understand 😂 my stomach hurts thinking about labour 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.