Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks alot wider in photos other people take of her aswell
the images she shares of herself are always heavily edited to make herself look taller, slimmer, and she always edits her face to make it look slim and longer. In reality she’s a dumpy, chubby woman with short fat legs, the body of a potato and a round chubby face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The guest list is tragic. My baby shower wasn't a big one by any means but I had people from various different friend groups (school, college, uni, work, couples we've made friends with through my partner's work) plus family on both sides and a few friends from the local area. I would be absolutely mortified to host a baby shower where the only friends in attendance I'd known about 12 months, and all through the same pyramid scheme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn’t you normally have a baby shower at your house….?
Theres no way she would let anyone inside that hell hole, she tries to front on Instagram about how much she loves the house but in reality she would be embarrassed to invite people there, it’s vile and I bet it stinks!!

Reactions: 22
Theres no way she would let anyone inside that hell hole, she tries to front on Instagram about how much she loves the house but in reality she would be embarrassed to invite people there, it’s vile and I bet it stinks!!
100%. They never have people over & thats purely because it is a tit tip. She rarely posts any room on Instagram anymore either, all you see is the nursery, occasionally her bedroom & sometimes she will show her sat on the sofa watching tv. I bet the whole place stinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those ankles 🤣 (which are fine and completely normal by the way unless your pretending something your not)

Reactions: 10
Oldies are up one end and there’s a big gap for the big boss mega babes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a strange set up! Surely she should be sat somewhere in the middle so she can interact with everyone, she couldn’t make it more obvious that big bad bev and the 2 other older ladies are there to make up the numbers 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just find it really sad that now people only have baby showers for photo opportunities. Not for the actual baby itself really. Everyone is so desperate to be seen as “living their best life” on social media. That’s what it’s all about. Ten years or so ago it wold all have been about playing the baby shower games and living in the moment but not now.

And as we know, Rebecca is more obsessed with social media and how she’s seen than anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I stayed in a hotel the other week, with complimentary robe and slippers. They look just like them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Steve’s got big bad Bev up the duff too, like mother like daughter 🤮🤮
That picture tells a very contradictory story to the image she tries to portray. Her mum dumped down the other end of the table with, it looks like Steve's mum and step mum, she's made sure the lumj hags are next to her. Sorry but any decent family orientated person would prioritise her mother and his mother/step mother over a load of women she knows through the internet. It's clear to see why his and her parents don't bother with them

Wouldn’t you normally have a baby shower at your house….?
No way would she have the lumi hags in the dungeon, they'd see what a tit hole it really is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I like how on her pictures her sash says ‘it’s a baby…’ so there’s no confusion that she’s just fat 🙃 she should wear that from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.