Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve cheated when she was pregnant with Woody. It won’t stop, she thinks that 2 hideous tattoos and a marriage stops a man from cheating, absolutely not. If a man has no respect for his partner, which Steve publicly proves is the case, then absolutely NOTHING will stop him doing it again. He got away with it multiple times before, he’ll get away with it again because he knows she’ll never leave him. She isn’t capable of driving to the nearest town without him so there isn’t a chance in hell she’ll leave him. Hopefully Steve finds a woman capable of raising and loving children right so those 3 kids at least get a decent step-mum since their own mother has the maternal instincts of a grain of sand.
And don’t forget the ‘S’necklace she wears too to go with the two hideous tattoos and marriage (that will never happen)

Oh yes quite true…. Once a cheater always a cheater.
If he’s not playing around already.
Not much of a catch anymore is he though, with all his extra baggage (and I mean that in a kind way about the children) his bag of a partner, beetroot face, stinky trainers, lopsided body shape, and driving Daddies Yaris….
Wouldn’t be surprised if he hooks up with someone with money this time around, although they would have to be pretty desperate.
He’s sure going to be broke if he has to provide a roof over her head for the next foreseeable. Reap what you sow soft lad !!!!!
Steve reminds me of Mr softy from the soft mint adverts with his droopy face and body

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The name on the back of the cardi is R( o e a ) no i so we can cross if River and Ruby lol

Reactions: 2
He can't sit any further away from her if he tried. He doesn't want to rub your fat feet beggy! By the looks of it he doesn't even want to be sat on the same sofa as you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy Moly that’s attractive NOT!!!!
What a catch Steaver

For the blocked hunnis. Not forgetting she had a hair mask in last night. To add to the already greasy pillows.
Advice from a “qualified” Beauty Therapist Rebecca….
Way too much product on your already overstimulated greasy skin hun!
And ps: wash your pillowcases and hair you dirty slapper.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The look of love 🫣😂
You know she's one of those irritating lazy idiots who use pregnancy as an excuse for their laziness and will grab any attention they can. She thinks she's being funny posting the pictures asking him to rub her feet, all she's actually doing is confirming what everyone already thinks, he absolutely hates her, the look of contempt on his face speaks volumes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely no need for her to have her bump out like that. She is obsessed with being pregnant, she has no life at all. She’s got to be the most boring person on the planet! Can’t get over the size of her arm & the excess fat all around her armpit. I know we know that she lies about her size, but that’s quite shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Just went to watch the rub my feet video. Anyone else notice how her fat arse takes up the whole width of the sofa?! Jesus christ. I'm literally classed as obese but I can lay on my sofa with my boyfriend side by side. She literally takes up all of it 😂 her feet are disgusting and horrifically swollen. She's just a giant fat mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is the foot rubbing for the perverts as well? Have a day off from being a slag Becky from the bog

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.