Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
To be honest now I’ve really thought about it Rebecca is that dense she probably doesn’t even know herself why she’s having serial growth scans. In her tiny mind they are super cute and she gets to see baby gurl again.
She definitely doesn’t see a scan as being a medical process which is looking for anomalies. It’s just an opportunity for a super cute gorgeous little photo of babeh guuurrrllll. I had to have fortnightly serial scans with my last baby due to problems in my previous pregnancy resulting in a neo natal death. I dreaded every single one and felt physically sick each time I walked into the sonographer’s room. I couldn’t look at the screen and daren’t ever ask for a picture until the very last one when everything appeared to be fine. Even then I was still worried for the rest of my pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So far she’s addressed the swollen lips, the size of the car and now the age gap between her and Steve as someone mentioned on here the fact he all but groomed her when they met. Patiently waiting for her to address the pregnancy fetish and only fans now. Come on begs we are waiting!! She’s so sad it’s comical! How this woman thinks people are jealous is comedy gold at this rate. The only thing not funny is the fact she’s about to have a third child in this shit show 😫

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I’d rather nibble on one of their woodworm infested kitchen beams than shag Steve Hobson 🤮

• Haha

ellie073

everyone do not panic about the dogs remember Rebecca’s days out with the kids last no more than 2 hours

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I still find it hilarious that she’s been moved to Instagramers 😂😂😂 not families and not even influencers 😭😭😭 just an instagramer… suck to be you Beggy 🤣

Agree with whoever said that baby is coming any day! Smug cunt she is.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
From her own admission once she said they met on a night out (we all know what that means) and he didn’t pay her attention after so she HUNTED him down on Facebook and kept messaging him till she got a reply. And we know if that’s what she admitted, it was 10X more desperate in reality.
And this is why she will eternally be known as a slag. She would have known he was with someone, and was determined to take him from her. She did the girl a favour, she had a lucky escape being saddled with a cheat! Weak assed dirty hillbillies, the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Wow

#notanadad

VIP Member
She's not mentioned anything about Woody starting school, no mention of buying his uniform, what uniform she's had for Alfie in the past that she recommends, no talk of what school shoes he's going to get, absolutely nothing. She doesn't give a shit about those boys 😔

• Sad

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Y’know, If I was and to quote “tired, sore, aching, swollen” the very last thing I would want to do would be to get my tiniest knickers and bra on and pose for a picture. But maybe I’m crazy?….
So tired and swollen she can’t put some clothes on

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
Wasn't she shagging red neck yellow teeth when he was with his ex fiancée? So that's probably why in her eyes they've been together longer
yes she is probably counting them being together as it being the first day beaver teeth dipped his wick in the dingle tuna can rather than when they said publicly they were an item 🤢🤢🤢 which let's face the former was probably about 2 hours after they met in Skipton Yates wine lodge

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It would be amusing for her to have a very un-instagrammable birth after how much she has bragged and how she has acted like it's all so easy...she's in for a rude shock when her cankles don't go down after the birth and she's left looking like a melted tub of ice cream. Like I said at the start, she's older, fatter and unhealthy so it hits you harder

MissPrint

VIP Member
The poor child is doomed before she has even drawn her first breath.

What an inappropriate thing to buy a baybeh gurrrrl. How can that slag heap consider a baby bikini to be acceptable? She needs her fucking hard drive checking imo.

Mum123

VIP Member
Jesus christ guys, I had a dream about Rebecca last night 😬
I was in hospital with her and she had baby guurl, but didn't seem bothered about her (standard!) She wouldn't tell me the name, and I was trying to give the baby a bottle but she wouldn't take it at all, I gave her back to beggy saying she just wants you, you'll have to feed her, I thought you wanted to breastfeed and she said 'yeah I will but she will have to wait till tea time now if she's hungry' 😂 I remember thinking, I need to tell tattle this ASAP! Why the fuck am I dreaming about this 🤣

• Haha

whatonearth1

I just don’t understand how she’s comfortable having the boys outside in this heat with no hat? It’s so bloody simple, it’s the last thing I pop on my kids before we leave the house on a sunny day. I actually see so many influencers doing this and it makes me cringe, just put the bloody hat on your kids.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
The new filler in her bottom lip makes it look like she has a massive fucking overbite, just like her dog. 🥴
View attachment 1490515
Whoever is responsible for the mess her lips are in, should be named and shamed, firstly for making a mess and secondly carrying out the treatment on a pregnant woman. As for whoever does her eye lashes, they should also be shut down, looks like everything she has done, is done for £5 from the local beauty college, carried out by trainees

• Heart
  • Angry

Snookie

Chatty Member
Wearing the nursing vests now cos she’s giving beaver “bitty” for the perverts OBVS! Fucking disgusting cunts the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
Her "tips" aren't even fucking tips.

Just regular unhelpful shit anyone can tell you.

"don't worry about what others think" isn't a tip.

Jesus take the fucking wheel.

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Asking herself why her lips are so plump after reading tattle, knowing we all know, she has had her lips done again.
Fucking freak she is.
Get off tattle beggy & enjoy whitby!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Here4TheBants.24.7

View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
Aww noo where are her nice white heels that she bought for the baby shower. Pmsl knew she wouldn't get her cankles in them 😅😅

Her feet are grim giving me Kim K vibes when she squeezed her cankles into plastic heels pmsl I mean Rebecca's are in slippers and look like this hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27