Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sonicandgo92

The boomerang on the bed in her underwear (with the fake question so she could share the boomerang)… there is no doubt in my mind she is exploiting her unborn child to these perverts… who takes a ‘casual’ video like that, presumably from earlier… I loved my pregnant body on my little girl but nobody saw it!!! (Except my husband - rarely bless him 😂). But honestly who even wears underwear like that pregnant… I had giant black pants for comfort. Thankfully I wasn’t reliant on income from the dark web though 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of lips swelling that much during pregnancy! Maybe this is from the same source of information as not needing your gall bladder when pregnant? 😂

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
FE3072DC-8E49-4889-8874-2D23CFBB4B3E.png

Rebecca is having serial growth scans so there must be a valid reason why. Many woman have the odd growth scan, for example you go to your midwives appointment and they measure you and seem small or big so double check and send you for a scan. You get scanned it all checks out as normal therefore no more growth scans. Rebecca must meet the criteria for having growth scans and is lying somewhere along the line. God knows why? Her story about Alfie being small doesn’t add up. 1. He wasn’t particularly small and 2. Like another poster said she’s had a larger than average baby since then. The criteria states there must be a marker for this pregnancy so she obviously ticks one of those boxes but won’t say why?? I’ve had 5 babies. The last baby being last year at the age of 43. I had serial growth scans as I met the maternal age criteria >40. No other reason, despite one of my babies in the past being 6lb 3. The others were over 8lb. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s baffling. For someone who overshares so much of her pregnancy and claims to be keeping it real she really is missing a trick here with this pregnancy as it’s obviously classed as high risk. She could be using this as content but no she would rather get her bump out and rub it for the pervs. Mum influencer my arse.

• Wow

annie-kate

Everyone needs to report that last grid post for nudity 😂 She would hate it so much if it got taken down! I don’t want to see her gross burger nips!

All of the questions asked by herself again I see, her usual emojis 🥹

HOW can she think the amount she poses naked in her grid is okay HOW???????? She’s milking this pregnancy for every last minute and she has been since she was 3 weeks.

Also cannot STAND “you got this mama!” FUCK OFF!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
In what world does getting naked for perverts translates to being excited to welcome a new baby into the family. I mean, most normal people wouldn’t be posting full stop, but this would have been a lovely opportunity for a nice family photo and “we can’t wait to meet you”, but no, it’s all about her and the pervs. Imagine when this poor kid is old enough to Google her mum and find that she was literally pimped out while still in utero. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Booklover

VIP Member
And boss babe begs has it all 👏🏻
Ha ha. Coming from someone living in a run down farmhouse, driving a car they don't own. Steve does the school run the few days they actually go to school. And you hardly ever 'cook'. What a fucking moron.

• Wow

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Now we no why she was told to wear those socks. Stupid stupid girl for not wearing them. It can be dangerous for her and baby girl if it is pre-eclampsia

• Heart

rach_111

View attachment 1493765
Her confidence is staggering at times….. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isn’t even here yet …. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say “well I never bloody wanted 3 kids” when times are tough?

She is so narcissistic and arrogant!
“What’s meant to be will be. I always believe that everything happens for a reason”

What - like trapping your husband so that you get the third child you want and that he doesn’t? How is that anything remotely close to “what will be will be” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s actually thought about the boys and got all their school stuff ready, there’s been no talk of them going to get school shoes etc. surely you’d get it done if your as heavy pregnant as she is. Or is she waiting on freebies???
Has she bloody hell as like got the boys all knitted out nicely for school… if that was me I would have got EVERYTHING new, and ready to go - labelled the lot!
Food stocked up in the pantry and freezer, done a deep clean, in preparation for a third baby.
What does that selfish minger do…. Buy stupid outfits for a baby that won’t be wearing half of it (too bloody cold in that hovel) and goes and gets her beauty treatments/hot chocolates/carb overloaded lunches etc.
I am speechless at her selfishness…

• Heart

Snookie

Chatty Member
As my mother would say - it’s bad luck to have the pram etc in the house before baby is born! Don’t all come at me with, oh it’s an old wives tale and make me look stupid :LOL:

• Heart
G*psies is actually considered to be offensive, Romany people is the correct term.
romany here, we literally don’t care being called gypsys as that is what we are. Lol. Like we are literal gypsys? It’s when people use it as a derogatory word. “she looks like such a gyspy”, when you know they look like shit or something. Roma is defo a gypsy like name as I have 2 relations called Roma and I like it, nothing wrong with it. I know ALOT worst lmao
Also most people thanks to like my by big fat gyspy weddings n such think we’re all like that. Lots are Irish travellers and why a lot of Romany gyspies also don’t like being called “travellers” because they don’t like being compared so like, gypsy is fine. Just don’t use it as a insult!

• Heart