Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
The guest list is tragic. My baby shower wasn't a big one by any means but I had people from various different friend groups (school, college, uni, work, couples we've made friends with through my partner's work) plus family on both sides and a few friends from the local area. I would be absolutely mortified to host a baby shower where the only friends in attendance I'd known about 12 months, and all through the same pyramid scheme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
To be fair, with her history of days out, she’s probably in the car back already 🤣

I remember the day she was at Blackpool zoo then I saw her 2 hours away from there at about 2.30pm😆

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
yes she is probably counting them being together as it being the first day beaver teeth dipped his wick in the dingle tuna can rather than when they said publicly they were an item 🤢🤢🤢 which let's face the former was probably about 2 hours after they met in Skipton Yates wine lodge
He probably still asks her to wear the tutu, while they shuffle around the public convenience floored kitchen for old times sake 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

MissPrint

VIP Member
If she was taking those seedy photographs in the bedroom, where the hell was Alfie? He has to walk through her room to reach his.😞

They really make me feel sick. Their behaviour is so inappropriate so why are people liking this shit? Do they not see how sordid it is around the boys?

• Heart

Each_peach

VIP Member
I'm not surprised the boys are "moaning they're bored" - she does Jack shit with them. Maybe try engaging with your kids and giving them attention and then they won't complain so much 🙄🙄

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She used to show big bag bev quite a bit in the early days before she moved to the shack, but she started getting lippy (bev) in response to Tattle, we tore her a new arsehole so she stopped showing her

• Haha

DoolinEnnis

“What’s meant to be will be. I always believe that everything happens for a reason”

What - like trapping your husband so that you get the third child you want and that he doesn’t? How is that anything remotely close to “what will be will be” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s doing a great job representing that app that counted her cycles so she wouldn’t get preggo (cough cough)

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I'm hoping clemmeh looomeh will be a big butch chunk of a little girl and not the prittterrhh dellllicuttt baby Dingle seems to have it in her head she's getting

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
She thinks she’s fucking stunning, clearly doesn’t see what the rest of see, she’s got a face like a melted candle.

• Haha
  • Sick

VIP Member
Her feet and slippers remind me of when your at the Doctors surgery waiting room and there’s a really old woman waiting to be seen - usually wheelchair bound - with huge swollen water logged legs and ankles wearing slippers like that because they can’t fit into any other kind of footwear.
View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1498105 This will neveeeerrrrrrr get old or not funny 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I was just about to write similar - mobility scooter, & wolf fleece springs to mind too

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Can't photoshop a reel
She is gonna regret so much eating the way she has through this pregnancy!!
Holy shit she is gonna be so big and struggle so much to get that weight off!!!
If she thinks she is going to bounce back she is having a laugh and I’m so fucking here for it!!
Cannot wait for this to unravel and see her go even more downhill and look more tired and haggered
Be careful what you wish for beggy!!!!

I don’t have any children, but if I ever have a daughter… she won’t be wearing a bikini until she’s at least 16. I don’t understand parents dressing their little girls in bikinis or allowing them to waltz around in crop tops. It’s so wrong 😬

• Heart