Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
I don’t know why she bothers getting lash extensions, she will have about 3 left by next week. Thought that lash serum was ahmazinnnn, obviously not that good hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Poosh

VIP Member
Why is everything babeh girl, yesterday the fucking car was babeh girl, today it’s the cat. Such a basic bitch.

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
She’s wearing the same dress she wore in 30+ degree heat yesterday that absolute tramp 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
First thing…. Rebecca you did not BUY THAT CAR or any car that you have ever owned for that matter Knobson Snr bankrolled that as per….
Secondly yes your baby gurll will put an appearance in during August not September because once again you LIED to everyone including your partner about the dates
Stupid bimbo

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Her face looks alot wider in photos other people take of her aswell
the images she shares of herself are always heavily edited to make herself look taller, slimmer, and she always edits her face to make it look slim and longer. In reality she’s a dumpy, chubby woman with short fat legs, the body of a potato and a round chubby face.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Well that told her
She absolutely infuriates me. We all know she reads here, she knows we have pointed out how she's making her kids pics and info available to pervs by her sleazy pics, and still she does it. She doesn't give a flying fuck about her kids. It's all about her. Selfish ugly bitch, the way she carries on you'd think she was Britain's next top model ffs. Mabel has more chance of taking that title you sleazy dirty ho!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
This baby will have its ears pierced, be in bikinis, be wearing chavvy adult clothing, have a constant fucking headband or something in its non existent hair, she will have it in pink dresses and skirts…. Grim
….and be paraded online for every Tom, Dick & Harry from the first day she draws breath 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

MissPrint

VIP Member
The new filler in her bottom lip makes it look like she has a massive fucking overbite, just like her dog. 🥴
69988E38-8CD9-4263-BF9D-A04AFD8864D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Sticky One

VIP Member
Notice how Alfie and Woody are in the stream with just their shorts on and both of the other boys had a hat and T-shirt/rash vest on😩

• Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m still awaiting her doing that awful “baby momma” song….

“been pregnant for way to long/baby mommas it’s your song…..”

complete with her shuffling around in her bra and pants rubbing her gut…. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Plot twist - Beaver is the pregnant man with his hairy legs spread in a fake surgical set up

I bet he's into all kinds of weird, gross shit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Clementine

VIP Member
It’s all so fucking depressing, cliched and tired. Everyone dressed in pink/neutrals for a girl 🙄. I hope her daughter goes against every stereotype possible. She wouldn’t have a clue how to parent her.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Pretending to let the kids have a go of the foot spa for a cpl of minutes, then its "come on alfeh/woodeh mamma needs to relax & pamper herself"
Things like a foot spa should be done on a night when the kids are in bed. Lazy excuse of a mother.

While I'm at it, cos I no she reads here, Fuck off with your every other day Q&A. Nobody cares or needs any fucking advice of you. Your a lazy uneducated bitch!
Especially when she asks & answers all her own questions 🙄

Might ask her how her grubby discharge is doing for her sanitary towel ad that she's not mentioned since she got payed...🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha