Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet any money she will do a story crying saying how someone has stolen her photos and put them on a not so nice website.
Her account is tagged in the pictures so she'd have had opportunity to have the images removed. She thinks everyone is as trusting as her sheep. What kind of family's do they have, she's posted these on her own account which is followed by his parents and some of her family

Reactions: 18
Im really STRUGGLING with ALL OF THIS I REALLY AM😡

PURE HORRIFIC DISGUST!!!

HER FACE!!!! needs a good fuking punch
She has children ffs!!!!!!
I'd gladly punch the head off the dirty sleazy woman! She's a disgrace! What a life the pair of them lead. 2 narcissistic cunts

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I've gone from just laughing at her stupidity to being actually sickened and disgusted by her. I will never view her in the same way ever again after this

To think how rude she was to that person who said they lost their newborn granddaughter, and all the while she's flaunting her unborn child like this for weirdos. Wow just wow. The absolute nerve of her! !
I agree with you, she's always been a joke but now both her and Steve have gone to a very dark and seedy side of the internet. Steve's profile pic with the 2 boys in a list of accounts which includes a man pretending to be pregnant, why would any parent want images of their children to be visible on those kind of accounts.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
I'd gladly punch the head off the dirty sleazy woman! She's a disgrace! What a life the pair of them lead. 2 narcissistic cunts
I find it all very distressing, the kids are always very withdrawn and passive it horrifies me to think what kind of environment they are living in and what they are witnessing

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She really knew what she was doing by posing for that picture, didn’t she?!

F5A1EC47-2ED0-47EC-AFC5-8CC883357C32.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There's just no end to it! Here's an example of a follower she's gained since those pics have been posted. Looks creepy as hell. This account is also following a pervy breast feeding account, similar to the pregnant belly ones. So we know to look out for Dingle featuring very soon, and even worse she will have an innocent newborn in her arms

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Her account is tagged in the pictures so she'd have had opportunity to have the images removed. She thinks everyone is as trusting as her sheep. What kind of family's do they have, she's posted these on her own account which is followed by his parents and some of her family
True but that was before tattle found them and messaged a company about it. She has been very quiet since we have been discussing it. Her way out of everything is to cry, lie and blame trolls. To us it won't make sense as it's been there a week with her tagged in and even Steve has liked it but to her sheep who are as thick as her and believes all her bullshit all she has to do is cry and they will lap it all up and think poor rebecca.
She is a discussing poor excuse of a mother

Reactions: 19
She needs reporting to social services the disgusting dirty cow.

Reactions: 21
The first two comments... 2 men commenting love hearts and calling her beautiful... I feel sick. Peados for sure. No doubt in my mind.
Check out the guy with the beard. He is literally only followed by sex accounts, and he only follows pregnant and breast feeding titillation accounts. Jesus christ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve no words.. I couldn’t even begin to imagine putting my kids in the danger she is hers, she needs reporting.. bunch of tattle trolls protecting her kids because she sure as tit isn’t. Scumbag

Reactions: 24
Let's not forget that her house is easily found online.

She posts in real time so at any given time someone would know if they're in, out or on holiday.

She allows the boys to play outside alone while she films them from the upstairs window.

There are barns surrounding the house. Do they check them every day?

Alfie sleeps in a bedroom with an external door.

There are crazy people out there, if one of those followers on the seedy accounts wanted to, they could EASILY find her and her children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
It should be illegal for influencers to post their kids on social media. The world is fucked when you have dickheads like that exploiting their kids to all the ped0s for a free pushchair or a toy

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.