Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re telling me she blocks whoever watches her stories sometimes or doesn’t even interact with her but she doesn’t see all these tags in these pictures? She bleeping enjoys it the absolute creature. I heard a thing on the radio this morning, well I heard the end of it with a women saying her bikini or underwear pictures had been taken and used in an advert without her consent and they’d said well you’ve posted these pictures for all to see and she was saying I might of done but it’s still my body and I have the right to say where it’s used etc, you don’t have a right to use my pictures regardless of whether I’ve posted them to my social media.
She probably only blocks females, the random men are very welcome no doubt. I'm adamant there's more to all this than what we have proof of

Reactions: 25
I’m totally NOT surprised by the latest antics, Re her sexualising pregnancy …. She’s both desperate and gross !!!!

This is the couple that only a few months ago stood for a selfie in front of an innocent women on her holidays who was topless and on her private balcony… not only did they not blur out the topless woman , they mocked her and posted to Instagram.

They are a truly vile and imo one very unhappy couple , both display narcissistic behaviour towards the children and definitely neglect their needs on a regular basis -

Personally I cannot wait for the day her social media journey comes to an end ! & she is fully responsible for the rights to those pregnancy images and we all know how utterly desperate for attention she is .

She’s created a life and has had children with a man who imo is misogynist and she couldn’t care less that he objectify’s her and other women and the latest social media pictures - prove this !!! ….. rant over !!

She’s still a MELT☑
She’s still begging freebies ☑
She’s still neglecting the childrens basic needs☑
she’s still desperate for attention ☑
she’s still with a misogynist ☑
she’s still full of shite ☑

‘#everydoghasitsday’ ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bet any money she will do a story crying saying how someone has stolen her photos and put them on a not so nice website.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet any money she will do a story crying saying how someone has stolen her photos and put them on a not so nice website.
She can't get of with saying that because she's tagged in them her whole family will know she's obviously proud of it 🤮, I bet if people started unfollowing LJP for example she would remove them then that means more to her than her children's safety and morals

Reactions: 15
Her latest story. Adding ‘water’ next to a bottle of water. I’m relieved she’s clarified that. I wasn’t sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she does a story crying about how her pictures have been stolen I will honestly explode. She’s that stupid she can’t understand this is a daily thing that pictures of children are taken from people like her and used for the worst things in the world, she is in the supply chain of that!!

• Angry
If she does a story crying about how her pictures have been stolen I will honestly explode. She’s that stupid she can’t understand this is a daily thing that pictures of children are taken from people like her and used for the worst things in the world, she is in the supply chain of that!!
She won’t, she never addresses anything. She just thinks happeh thoughts and it goes away

She clearly aware they are there and her bleeping partner has liked it!!! I would be devastated if I discovered I was on a page like that but to find out my partner had liked it!!!! Wow! I would be utterly offended that my partner saw me as a piece of meat like that and was pleased that I was on a page like that!!! She makes me sick

Reactions: 26
Those children including baby R have the right to grow up anonymously and deserve their privacy.

For their own safety they should not be featured on her social media or have their identity shown .

The sexualised image's including semi nudity that both responsible adults are creating (whether posing for or the taking of) should be kept entirely separate from those featuring pre teen or under age children.

Please feel free to use any of the above statements when compiling legitimate complaints,
I first and foremost love having a laugh on here but now and again my work head has to go on and there is an online safeguarding issue here for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Im really STRUGGLING with ALL OF THIS I REALLY AM😡

PURE HORRIFIC DISGUST!!!

HER FACE!!!! needs a good fuking punch
She has children ffs!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just dip in and out here but why is she drinking raspberry leaf tea, isn’t that supposed to bring in labour. Thought the baby wasn’t due till September. And given what I’ve been reading on here I thought she would want to stay pregnant as long as possible for all these creepy men to keep ogling her bump 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just catching up as haven’t been on all week and omfg I cannot believe what I’ve missed. I’ve been looking at the accounts that have liked the pregnancy fetish posts and a lot of them are middle aged men with pics of their wives / gfs / kids on their pages. I would be distraught if my husband was getting his kicks from these profiles. I’m utterly disgusted.

• Angry
  • Sick
Those children including baby R have the right to grow up anonymously and deserve their privacy.

For their own safety they should not be featured on her social media or have their identity shown .

The sexualised image's including semi nudity that both responsible adults are creating (whether posing for or the taking of) should be kept entirely separate from those featuring pre teen or under age children.

Please feel free to use any of the above statements when compiling legitimate complaints,
I first and foremost love having a laugh on here but now and again my work head has to go on and there is an online safeguarding issue here for sure.
She also had no qualms about posting a vlog that showed alfie completely naked several times. You could literally see everything. She deleted the video but it was up there for 3 years before she got rid of it cos she was pregnant with Woody at the time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sorry but you can't have a title "Someone call Social Services" even if it's a joke!

That kind of stuff risks tattle as it goes against our hosts rules. The bar for SS is way way way higher than most people think.

Changed to one of the most liked posts of the last thread by @Frenchie
Thank you! 🙋‍♀️💁‍♀️🤣

Has she even spoken in 2 days????

Reactions: 7
She’s not been on rubbing her belly (gives me the heebie newbies now when I think why she’s been doing it 😔)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s not been on rubbing her belly (gives me the heebie newbies now when I think why she’s been doing it 😔)
I've gone from just laughing at her stupidity to being actually sickened and disgusted by her. I will never view her in the same way ever again after this

To think how rude she was to that person who said they lost their newborn granddaughter, and all the while she's flaunting her unborn child like this for weirdos. Wow just wow. The absolute nerve of her! !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
This sicko has shared her post I honestly have no words left , how on earth can beaver her dad ect be allowing this
Screenshot_20220729-123525.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.