Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same old story. The boys only get new clothes when they’re gifted. I don’t even believe companies reach out to her,I think she goes on the beg sending emails and stuff. Of all the so called influencers out there as a business Rebecca is the LAST person I’d want advertising my stuff.

Reactions: 14
Elleh seeing as you read here, you’re supposed to put AD when items have been gifted. It’s not hard to remember love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she is buying followers as it would destroy her “very good” engagement (you can check easily online)

Buying 1000 fake followers costs £10 who knew!??

Reactions: 2
Lifting the mattresses daily will help with air circulation but won’t help the fact that sleeping so low on the floor will be cold and drafty. At least with slats the boys would be elevated slightly which would be much better. Also as a previous poster stated, in case of little Woody wetting the bed when potty training etc if the mattress get wet it will soak through down onto the carpet 🤢 and will be harder to dry it out as there is no air circulating around it. It’s just so impractical.
This is why she’s a dangerous influencer. There’ll be followers that won’t bother turning it. Mould and damp can seriously harm children, particularly if they have an underlying respiratory issue or allergy. I don’t know why you’d take the risk.

But you don’t think there is a risk of your favourite insta mum says it’s fine. 🙄
Totally agree, and the mould won’t always be visible or apparent as it can grow inside the mattress not just on the underneath. So she may think the mattress are fine but in actual fact they’re not. Risking her children’s long term health just to save some money 😔

Elleh seeing as you read here, you’re supposed to put AD when items have been gifted. It’s not hard to remember love.
She doesn’t read here but she’s marked the pram as gifted in her latest story 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Worst thing she did was mention Tattle on her instagram. If she hadn’t of done that, people like me wouldn’t have read the content on here and woken up to the bullshit, it all really is. ‘Influencers’ - lol what a joke.

I must admit though, the popularity of this website is growing now... the time is near for these influential people on our lives who we should follow. LOL. Go get a job like the rest of us and actually pay for stuff.
Totally agree
Stacey from all that dreams glitters did the same shared snippets of her thread on her stories and hey presto here we all are!!
They are kicking themselves now!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she is buying followers as it would destroy her “very good” engagement (you can check easily online)

Buying 1000 fake followers costs £10 who knew!??
Out of interest, how can you check engagement online??

They are shown over the wellies on their website. I think it’s personal preference. Mine use to wear them over they couldn’t stand the feeling of them being tucked into wellies.
I would have thought on wet days that the lining would have become soaked that way but maybe not. If they don’t like wearing them tucked in though it’s fair enough.
See Rebecca this is how adults behave when someone questions what they are doing, they respond politely - we are not trolling each other!

I would have thought on wet days that the lining would have become soaked that way but maybe not. If they don’t like wearing them tucked in though it’s fair enough.
See Rebecca this is how adults behave when someone questions what they are doing, they respond politely - we are not trolling each other!
I always found that they were fine if it was 100% waterproof where I know some snowsuits aren’t.

If I was gifted something I would make sure I had done my research first rather than just guess and people should always be open to conversation and opinions that’s how we learn and grow. She clearly doesn’t that is why she still behaves like a child

And if it’s such a wet and windy day wouldn’t you use the gifted suits?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh more money spent on herself....🙈 she is in no way relatable to a normal mum, I can’t remember the last time I actually did something for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t even eat a cookie without it being an add😂😂 is she taking the piss

Reactions: 5
She has realised that crying and saying she is bullied brings her loads of comments and new subscribers. I think we will see this type of outburst on a regular basis now. She's not as daft as she makes out. Question of the day.... why does she dress woody in clothes which are way too big for him? I'm all for buying clothes with a bit of room to grow but those grey dungarees are falling off the poor lad.
Only heard of this person today... What's the crying video?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder what she does if steve or her mum ever have different opinions or correct her on things, I imagine Steve being a typical bloke taking the piss/ making a joke of it, does she have a full on breakdown and lock him out house for bullying her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.