Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s being overseen by whatever idiotic company hired her, and they actually want a professional vlog? 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh dear B E G G Y
Even with your SUPAH £80 ALDI HAUL
Your.......day has been a REAL tit SHOW from Am to Pm

Its called KALMA
Time to get a PROPER JOB🤔🤣

She won't understand Karma, unless it's spelled Klarna!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haven't posted on a rebecca thread in a while. But today she came up in convo at the school pick up. We were talking about people exploiting their kids for freebies and money and how their mental health will be effected when older. I mentioned her and another mum said I follow her and said she can't understand how she gets work as her Instagram is tit. Apparently she's just following for the meltdowns 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Tragic trout needs to give up the influencing, pure shite.

Reactions: 14
She really should.
I haven't really looked at her insta for a few weeks now but her hair and nails always look grim.

Reactions: 11
I always pass on her food hauls it's a complete yawn fest - never anything you could actually cook a meal with. Can’t comment on what she spends because I only know $$’s but they probably spend way too much eating out and stuff 😉
Also when does her bedding get washed hers and the boys it’s never hanging out to dry is it…? Weird, isn’t it Summer there?

Reactions: 18
I always pass on her food hauls it's a complete yawn fest - never anything you could actually cook a meal with. Can’t comment on what she spends because I only know $$’s but they probably spend way too much eating out and stuff 😉
Also when does her bedding get washed hers and the boys it’s never hanging out to dry is it…? Weird, isn’t it Summer there?
I've followed her for a few years now and I can't remember ever seeing her change their beds 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 25
You never see a washing out , her bed clothes looked engrained in dirt in a story once and I think she only has one set

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Que a insta story soon of her washing bedding and putting a fresh set on with her telling everyone how much she loves it blah blah blah 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You never see a washing out , her bed clothes looked engrained in dirt in a story once and I think she only has one set
Don’t think she owns a washing line?!
Be Too lazy to hang it out!!

Can’t wait till baby Romehhhhh goes to school, seeing her in her Asda polo top 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Que a insta story soon of her washing bedding and putting a fresh set on with her telling everyone how much she loves it blah blah blah 🤣🤣
Well if she does then hopefully she will separate
her darks, whites and colours. She bleeping kills anything she washes 😂 All her whites are grey 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So only 5 months ago she was making vlogs about what I eat to manage gallstones....they only use turkey mince apparently....fast forward to now and it's all cakes, beef, chocolate, milkshakes, junk food 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kalma is......coming😁
So in about 3 weeks ' i have grown up kids not of the summer holiday dates'
She will have
2 BOYS FOR 6 WEEKS
THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER
3 KIDS🤣ALWAYS!!!

Reactions: 12
Kalma is......coming😁
So in about 3 weeks ' i have grown up kids not of the summer holiday dates'
She will have
2 BOYS FOR 6 WEEKS
THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER
3 KIDS🤣ALWAYS!!!
I'm the same my kids are grown up and our schools broke up last week for 6 weeks and I'm loving watching all the mum's pulling their hair out already ..I have been there and done that and enjoying watching 🍿

Reactions: 14
I'm the same my kids are grown up and our schools broke up last week for 6 weeks and I'm loving watching all the mum's pulling their hair out already ..I have been there and done that and enjoying watching 🍿
Me too!
My girls are 19 and 13 this year and I’m only 38
My oldest has moved out got her own place and passed her driving test and her pharmacy dispenser course (achieved way more then beggy at such a young age wonder what she was doing at 19 😂)
I’m the opposite to beggy though I’m feeling very lonely at times that no one needs me anymore and wish my youngest was little still and needed me 😢
Then I think about our basic beggy and see families out in town with screaming kids and I’m like ‘yea I’m soooo glad I’m done!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.