Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just 1 bottle of diluting juice FS we go through about 4 of them a week and there only 3 of us in here

Reactions: 10
Why does she buy so many packs of microwave rice? It’s not exactly rocket science to bing some rice in a pan and boil it mother of god 😅

Im actually embarrassed for her. If it was me I would have at least removed half the rice 😂 what a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where’s the veDGe she spoke about having with her meal?? 🧐

She’s deleted a comment on the vid already about alfehs homework 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just wondering, do these companies like Snuz ever ask for the product back when things are flagged to them that they didn’t know about? If it was my business, I’d ask for the product back and insist the delete any posts/stories about it.
honestly, they don’t care. They gift to anyone and everyone

Reactions: 5
Why does she buy so many packs of microwave rice? It’s not exactly rocket science to bing some rice in a pan and boil it mother of god 😅

Im actually embarrassed for her. If it was me I would have at least removed half the rice 😂 what a tool.
She could even get the boil in the bags for extra ease 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need a shot of insulin after watching that food haul
ETA
There was also a comment asking if she’s getting a more up-to-date range (it wasn’t me). I don’t know if they were referring to the RR or the range cooker but it seems a random comment to delete

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg its away now 🤦 it was a woman's face on the aviator and she asked if she was getting a up to date RR lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheesecakes, trifles, chocolate pots, lasagne, yoghurts, aero's...gallstones what...?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

cos the Aga is fucked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone sat here waiting for the Dubai vlog & there’s Beggy posting her Aldi haul. Tell us your influencer career is dead without telling us 🤣🤣🤣

That food haul was tit. I know the price of food is going up at the moment, but I wouldn’t be pleased at spending £80 for what she has there. I had a shop delivered today, came to £64 & I had loads of things, including 2 huge chickens!

Also, how small must the lasagne be with that tiny packet of mince she has bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How nice do these cheesecakes look? I don't know you stupid tart you've only shown the top of the packaging

Everyone sat here waiting for the Dubai vlog & there’s Beggy posting her Aldi haul. Tell us your influencer career is dead without telling us 🤣🤣🤣

That food haul was tit. I know the price of food is going up at the moment, but I wouldn’t be pleased at spending £80 for what she has there. I had a shop delivered today, came to £64 & I had loads of things, including 2 huge chickens!

Also, how small must the lasagne be with that tiny packet of mince she has bought.
I thought £80 was alot, I had a sainsbury delivery at the weekend and only spent £57 and got loads more than that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t eat a lot of animal products but buys meat for every dinner, packet ham, tinned sausage, cheese, yoghurts, chocolate etc 🥴🤡

I’m pretty sure if I used a few food cupboard items I could do a weekly shop for 5 for around £40, why is she so chuffed she’s bought a load of shite for £80 for 4 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.