Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dubai vlog and a baby shower! CANNOT contain myself! So excited a little bit of wee came out 😁
That’s ok, it’s totally normal to piss yourself *sniff*. We need to talk about it more *sniff* because it’s totally normal and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone medical on here believe she may have BPD - Borderline Personality Disorder?
Somethings not quite right there
No, I personally don't think she has BPD. I have it and I'm nothing like her. It also makes you extremely empathetic I think and she lacks any empathy for anyone, even her own kids. I'd say she's more likely to have narcissistic personality disorder. Also people with BPD tend to have extremely low self esteem, which we all know this bleep has an extremely, unwarranted inflated Ego!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No, I personally don't think she has BPD. I have it and I'm nothing like her. It also makes you extremely empathetic I think and she lacks any empathy for anyone, even her own kids. I'd say she's more likely to have narcissistic personality disorder. Also people with BPD tend to have extremely low self esteem, which we all know this bleep has an extremely, unwarranted inflated Ego!
she does not know who she is, she looks around on Instagram for the next person she can mimic and obsess over. This is why she is never showing her true genuine self because she truly does not know.
She could wear a hat and be in the new series of you 😂

Reactions: 15
Have to agree, my sister has it and she's nothing like Dingle!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Agreed! I have BPD and my children are very well looked after.

I'm pretty sure people who have the narcissistic personality disorder also mimic others 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why doesn’t she make the crepes & pancakes herself?
Why does she feed her children crepes and pancakes? She has fresh eggs (allegedly) why not give them omelette, scrambled egg or poached eggs on some nice sourdough toast? Much better for them before a day at school/ nursery than that sugar laden crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
all females get discharge, that’s just part of being a woman. But enough discharge to need liners? Absolutely not. It’s a well known fact you shouldn’t wear liners/ pads unless you’re on a period or really have to as they can cause thrush and infections. Let that vagina breathe!
Not all females get discharge. Its not something that will happen to every woman. I've never had discharge, obvs my vagina gets wet with sexual excitement 😂but I've never had discharge that just comes out and sits in my knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Busy morning for Beggy, affiliate linking crap she will never buy to try & earn a few pennies for the electric bill.

Reactions: 12
Why does she feed her children crepes and pancakes? She has fresh eggs (allegedly) why not give them omelette, scrambled egg or poached eggs on some nice sourdough toast? Much better for them before a day at school/ nursery than that sugar laden crap?
My kids LOVE eggs for breakfast and I get so annoyed with myself if I forget to buy some because its such an easy, healthy breakfast for them. I'd bloody love to nip out into the garden with them every morning to collect some fresh eggs 😭😭 she's just lazy and has no care for her kids health! Don't get me wrong, we have pancakes and croissants sometimes at the weekend but day to day no way!

Reactions: 18
Crying yesterday because she is so busy and overwhelmed, posing in a bikini (that she has ordered even though she isn’t going anywhere) in front of her magic mirror today. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Crying yesterday because she is so busy and overwhelmed, posing in a bikini (that she has ordered even though she isn’t going anywhere) in front of her magic mirror today. Jesus wept.
What does it say about her that she has more bikinis than her kids have any type of clothes put together 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 33
And, telling the time is on the lower KS2 curriculum, albeit it tends to be taught in Autumn 1 or 2 of year 3. So, it could be age appropriate work, if he needs to work out and show the minutes. But, I agree. If a child in my class had that much time off, and was clearly struggling, he would be flagged to the SENDCO and meeting taken place. We don’t know what the teacher may be doing though - his school work and homework could be differentiated due to his needs. I would hope so.
We don’t actually know that Alfie isn’t already diagnosed or on the pathway tbh.It’s none of our business but you know fine well she would share it if she thought it would make her look better but she prob sees it as a bad thing .Which of course it isn’t ,my little girl same age as Alfie is waiting for a possible diagnosis ,if I had a platform like Beggy I sure as tit wouldn’t be using my kids for content ,but I would try and help others in the same situation by discussing it

Reactions: 4
And I’m sorry but a trainer obsession?? Where? The boys had their first pair of branded air forces this year, woody and Steve live in the same pair of Nikes and the only trainers beggy wears are the new balance in different colour ways 😂😂 duck off you stupid slag, aff linking trainers does not count as a trainer obsession!
All of their trainers always look dusty and always have .The boys never look like they fit them and manky Stevo has the same pair for social as he does the gym ,bogging .
What’s she talking about trainer obsession 😂

How saggy is that tit? 😂😂
Lol mine prob look like that in an ill fitting bikini ,I’ve got three kids and a bit older than beggy but difference is my priority on a morning isn’t putting on my cheap bikini and posing in the mirror for social media .It’s really really bizzare ,I don’t get why she’s so obsessed with it .Her body is nothing special ,she doesn’t look after it or work hard on it and it’s not her income surely so make it make sense .

Reactions: 24
Crying yesterday that she was overwhelmed and had so much to do etc……this morning ducking around trying on bikinis

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where the duck is the soap powder, fabric conditioner, bleach, cleaning products, cat food, cat litter and dog stuff ???? With two young kids she should have a washing on at least every other day. Manky witch 🤮
We do at least 1 wash every day, but usually more in the summer as I was bedding more frequently and kids stuff usually gets dirtier when they are outside more. Always have a full washing line of clothes drying and clean laundry to put away etc. they are just manky bastards who don’t seem to wash themselves or their clothes.

Reactions: 18
It's well for her that she can spend her mornings trying on bleeping cheap tacky bikinis, again just another opportunity to get her kit off and eye duck herself in that mirror! The rest of us are either working or actually taking care of our kids beggy, you should try it sometimes! Lazy bleep

Reactions: 21
I set my washing to come on at 5am then go and put it out at 7 when I get up, while the kids have breakfast so by the time I get back from work it’s nice and dry! Bet her washing gets left in the machine for days and then the dryer. She’s absolutely rank. She’s got no idea how to run a home or parent or look after animals. She can’t even seem to manage basic personal hygiene.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.