Rebecca Lamb #118 My Big Fat Greek Wedding - never gonna happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on here much because I’ve gone back to work after mat leave 💔 I’ve cried consistently for days and I’m finding it really tough but I don’t go on my instagram and start crying, I speak to my partner or my mum or my friends. Who the duck on instagram cares that I don’t want to leave my baby? No one 🤣. I know it’s been said but Deborah James lost her fight against cancer last night, after doing some INCREDIBLE things in the past 5 years and never stopped smiling and this bleep is crying cos she’s stressed. Are you otay hun? You don’t look after your kids, you don’t work, you don’t look after your animals, you don’t clean, you have your partner at home all day every day, you earn 5k a month so obviously no money worries (😵💫), you dunt give two shits what us nasty trolls think of you - what could you possibly be stressed about? The fact that you got dropped from kayak in Dubai cos you got outted so had to book another hotel and fake it for the rest of the time, and then got dumped by snuz when you got home cos your partners a bleep. Looks like word will get out and no one will wanna work with you - get yourself applying back to asda hun it’s the best thing you can do for yourself.

Also who the duck sits crying in their bedroom and thinks ‘I’ll start recording myself on instagram’ she’s bleeping radged. Genuinely, she isn’t right, she needs to see someone

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I was going to say I wonder if she sent Alfeh off to school this morning with his incorrect homework and then came for a read on here and found out it was wrong and she knows it looks bad on her, maybe she's already had a telling off for all his time off, or maybe she's missed sports day or something but I actually don't think anything to do with those kids would bother her enough to make her cry like that.
I think it would if external agencies/professionals get involved, possible due to amount of time Alfie has off educational welfare maybe involved, if they then go on to see her/Steve's online antics they may put closer involvement in place. She may have been told there are expectations of parents and she's realised she will have to get off her arse.

Haven’t been on here much because I’ve gone back to work after mat leave 💔 I’ve cried consistently for days and I’m finding it really tough but I don’t go on my instagram and start crying, I speak to my partner or my mum or my friends. Who the duck on instagram cares that I don’t want to leave my baby? No one 🤣. I know it’s been said but Deborah James lost her fight against cancer last night, after doing some INCREDIBLE things in the past 5 years and never stopped smiling and this bleep is crying cos she’s stressed. Are you otay hun? You don’t look after your kids, you don’t work, you don’t look after your animals, you don’t clean, you have your partner at home all day every day, you earn 5k a month so obviously no money worries (😵💫), you dunt give two shits what us nasty trolls think of you - what could you possibly be stressed about? The fact that you got dropped from kayak in Dubai cos you got outted so had to book another hotel and fake it for the rest of the time, and then got dumped by snuz when you got home cos your partners a bleep. Looks like word will get out and no one will wanna work with you - get yourself applying back to asda hun it’s the best thing you can do for yourself.

Also who the duck sits crying in their bedroom and thinks ‘I’ll start recording myself on instagram’ she’s bleeping radged. Genuinely, she isn’t right, she needs to see someone
Big hug x

Reactions: 10
I think it would if external agencies/professionals get involved, possible due to amount of time Alfie has off educational welfare maybe involved, if they then go on to see her/Steve's online antics they may put closer involvement in place. She may have been told there are expectations of parents and she's realised she will have to get off her arse.

Big hug x
Thank you 🥰 being a mum who gives a tit about their kid is hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bit of a tangent but we as a family earn less than 5k a month and we drive a RR SVR (over 100k 🫣) so no her RR is definitely not impressing me lol.

and someone’s already mentioned it but Jesus her nose is spreading, I hope for her sake it goes back to normal but sometimes it can stay that way. Is it more likely to happen with girls? I’ve only had boys and from what I can see in the mirror luckily my nose hasn’t changed

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When she breastfed woody, she uploaded picture after picture of her veiny tits feeding him. It was constant, I’m talking daily. Would you have done the same when breastfeeding? She also ‘liked’ seedy comments from men and ignored any other comments.
whilst I 100% agree that feeding your baby is normal and shouldn’t be hidden, there is a ulterior motive when you are going out of your way to post it every day for attention.
I too breastfed both my children, in public and uncovered but I draw the line at posing for photos to be shared with strangers in a sad attempt to get attention.
Just last week she was liking the pervs posts on her having her bump out🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She barely puts a yt vlog up atm but watch this space I bet when young Mandy's born it will be vlog after vlog with her tits on show hoping to get mega views from pervs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god that is tragic. So many highlights.

Feeling overwhelmed because she's got to film a YouTube video (#justicefordubaivlog) look after her kids and plan a non existent wedding - do me a favour. Her life is empty, her whole day the other day consisted of a big shop and relaxing with her son while all her meat went off in her boot.

She's been planning the wedding for about five days, how on earth can it be stressful already?! Surely they don't have anything actually booked yet - and if they do it'll be a venue only, there's not a chance she will have contacted suppliers or started on the legal paperwork yet.

My favourite bit was when she remembered she has to portray a boss babe image and she came back on to talk about how great her life is and how she can work from her phone. Anytime I see that phrase 'work from my phone' I instantly just switch off because it's not 'real' it's MLM spin.
#justicefordubaivlog 👏 😂👏😂 bleeping brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn’t follow her when she was BF, so I didn’t see this. Can I just ask though, how did she sexualise BF? Just curious. Surely, that’s in the eyes of the person who is seeing her BF? Before anyone says anything, I didn’t cover up when BF - I wouldn’t want my head covered when eating, so wouldn’t di it to my baby. But, I would wear vests under tops so it would be one up, one down if you see what I mean? I also BF my daughter until she naturally weaned - about 3 1/3 years. However, she would also nipple whip me as she was so nosey 😂 so my nips did get show , but it didn’t bother me in the slightest, and I never experienced negative comments. If I did, they would hear my wrath 🤬
I am not anti breast feeding in any way and I think mothers should feel comfortable when doing so and be able to feed as and when. What isn't right is for her to breast feed unecessarily when posting to IG. There is simply no need for it either post before or after feeding, we all know what breast feeding is! Pervs were commenting on her posts and she did nothing to deter them or delete the comments. The same as she posts herself half naked rubbing her belly all the time. I find it not only uncomfortable but sad that she feels the need to do this. It is all for attention the same as her "Crying" earlier. She doesn't care one iota where the attention is coming from, as long as she gets it! 🙄🙄

When she breastfed woody, she uploaded picture after picture of her veiny tits feeding him. It was constant, I’m talking daily. Would you have done the same when breastfeeding? She also ‘liked’ seedy comments from men and ignored any other comments.
whilst I 100% agree that feeding your baby is normal and shouldn’t be hidden, there is a ulterior motive when you are going out of your way to post it every day for attention.
I too breastfed both my children, in public and uncovered but I draw the line at posing for photos to be shared with strangers in a sad attempt to get attention.
👆👆👆👆
Totally agree!

I am not anti breast feeding in any way and I think mothers should feel comfortable when doing so and be able to feed as and when. What isn't right is for her to breast feed unecessarily when posting to IG. There is simply no need for it either post before or after feeding, we all know what breast feeding is! Pervs were commenting on her posts and she did nothing to deter them or delete the comments. The same as she posts herself half naked rubbing her belly all the time. I find it not only uncomfortable but sad that she feels the need to do this. It is all for attention the same as her "Crying" earlier. She doesn't care one iota where the attention is coming from, as long as she gets it! 🙄🙄

👆👆👆👆
Totally agree!
You put what I was trying to say perfectly ☺
The girl will do absolutely anything for attention. It wouldn't surprise me if it's the only reason she breastfeeds, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you 🥰 being a mum who gives a tit about their kid is hard 🤣🤣🤣
It certainly is and I think that's why so many people feel so strongly for the way Alfie and Woody are treated. Personally I couldn't give ✌shits about Rebecca or Steve, they are both useless cretins, but those boys deserve so much better. I struggle when I see parents like them who put themselves first, how greedy both adults are, the treats oy seem to come out once the kids are in bed. The only treats the boys get are cheap, sugar, fat and E number filled junk, her treats come from M&S. She's spent more on clothes, toys and general tat for an unborn child than she's spent on both boys for the last 2 years

Reactions: 22
Catching up after work, where to start?!

*Wants to “be real”, but puts that heavy a filter on her video it is hard to identify any kind of emotion.
*How utterly tragic that to feel better she has to cry into her phone in an attempt to get sympathy from complete strangers (while saying she doesn’t want sympathy). How sad for her that she doesn’t have anyone in real life she can confined in. Who films themselves crying and then posts for thousands to see?! This Insta world is bat-tit crazy.
*Do we think she was actually crying or all a desperate engagement exercise? Or real crying because she and Beave have had a barney? Realised how skint they are/Lumi life is BS/Brand work on its arse?!

I have said it many times, I pity the girl and her superficial, unfulfilling existence. Not sure she can turn it round without admitting her life is a shitshow, not helped by the fact she has made herself so unlikeable with her smug superior attitude.

Reactions: 18
Early one but i'm coming in with a thread title suggestion -

Rebecca Lamb #119 - Beaver ruined the Skiathos wedding, now the big question... will Dingle change the bedding??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just CANNOT watch
The ALDI food shop
I just CANT
CHICKEN
CHICKEN
MORE.....CHICKEN😃

• Haha
I’m just wondering, do these companies like Snuz ever ask for the product back when things are flagged to them that they didn’t know about? If it was my business, I’d ask for the product back and insist the delete any posts/stories about it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.